New Korean Spa in NYC

Paul62

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a little odd that one of the scripts they use in the advertisement states they are in San Francisco and been there since 2000. Though the location map suggests it could be in the old K-town spot

Laulau chen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's a little odd that one of the scripts they use in the advertisement states they are in San Francisco and been there since 2000. Though the location map suggests it could be in the old K-town spot
I’m pretty sure it’s a website template. The testimonials are all filler. There’s no ads for the place yet, I just happened to walk by and look up to see they were installing the signs

Reactions: Paul62
D

deleted9413761

They posted some pics on their google page and website. It looks a lot like the old spot

Reactions: nippledick
D

deleted20917071

I stopped by today and the place seemed to be open and in full operation. Didn’t pay to go in, since I didn’t have the time.

I’m thinking of going soon though. Anyone want to join me?

Reactions: PPI1234

nybatman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
According to the website:

General Admission:
Weekday: $70
Weekend: $90

With these prices (for what appears to be the same facility as years before), a handjob better come guaranteed.

K-Town was actually one of the better spas I enjoyed going to in the city. It felt nice to drop in during the week and was conveniently located in midtown. This one I trust will be the same.

D

deleted20917071

I’m going to check it out tomorrow. Not sure what time. Anyone interested?
Hey man, did you end up going? How was it? If not, message me directly (if you can) and we can arrange a time to go.

octavitharpe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, thanks for sharing this news about a new Korean spa opening up in NYC! I'm going to check it out. I love Korean spas and the experience they offer. It's great to have more options in the city.
Though rawbeautyaesthetics.com is my favorite spa, I sometimes like to check out new places. So, thanks again for sharing. And let me know if you're interested in my review!

bxlwht4blk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight