New Lady on the site

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pleased to meet you. Have you just discovered LPSG? Find it accidentally by surfing, or got a recommendation from somewhere? It's a fun forum - well not always funny, some of us take ourselves too seriously ;o), but it's usually stimulating.

Sweetangieoh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pleased to meet you. Have you just discovered LPSG? Find it accidentally by surfing, or got a recommendation from somewhere? It's a fun forum - well not always funny, some of us take ourselves too seriously ;o), but it's usually stimulating.

My friend is on here and told me to join. lol I am looking forward to being a part of the site

niceshapecock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there sweetheart welcome, hope you like it here, there is plenty of big cocks here if your into them. and i love to share mine with you. check my pics out and sned a comment back to me, and let me know what you think.

Sweetangieoh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there sweetheart welcome, hope you like it here, there is plenty of big cocks here if your into them. and i love to share mine with you. check my pics out and sned a comment back to me, and let me know what you think.

I will take a look at your pics

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's nice to have another Californian on the site. I hope you like what you see here.