Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been dating my boyfriend for about 4 months now. I am now at a different college then he is and we are trying a long distance relationship. Being in a new environment, I want to be open to new experiences whatever they may be. I care for my boyfriend, but there are a lot of attractive guys here (and I'm a little horny :wink:). I don't want to break up with my boyfriend because we connection emotionally and he is so devoted to me (maybe a little clingy). Should I avoid flirting and reject any interaction from the guys here?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I don't think you should.

Why? Honestly, I don't think you'll be able to for long. 4 mos is not long at all, and usually not enough to build a bond strong enough to be able to resist temptation.

However, it doesn't necessarily mean the end of you and your current bf. Talk to him and tell him how you are feeling. Chances are, he's seen a couple hotties where he is too :wink:. Maybe an open relationship would work with you guys, while you are apart.

If not, I hate to be discouraging, but it is a very slim chance that the relationship will remain monogamous.

Good Luck

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My personal feeling is you are not really in a relationship with someone until you have been seeing each other for at least a year. (it's an affair up until then but that's just been my take on it) Talk to him honestly about your feelings. Chances are he may be feeling the same, but you don't know until you have an open ended conversation with each other.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My personal feeling is you are not really in a relationship with someone until you have been seeing each other for at least a year. (it's an affair up until then but that's just been my take on it) Talk to him honestly about your feelings. Chances are he may be feeling the same, but you don't know until you have an open ended conversation with each other.

copycat...*spanks nudey with a peacock feather* :tongue: