new long TIGHT pussy has never been fulFILLED!

BuddyX

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reading something like this in the AM just doubles the size of my morning wood!

Welcome to the forum. Just out of curiosity, have you been able to find what you seek just by mingling locally to find the man you desire? Or are well-endowed older men a shrinking commodity in Modesto? If they are, I may need to relocate from L.A. up north so I can even things out up there. :biggrin1:

Happy hunting!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the more cunty bitches out there, the more hard cock will be flocking to someone who isn't an insufferable axewomb.
The photos were taken on my goddamn cell phone. Wait for verification pictures and then I'll shove my 15" dick up all your asses because you clearly need it and aren't getting it if you're wasting your time criticizing me out of your own insufficiencies.

I'm just being honest here, this makes you seem like more of a male than anything else you've said so far. :confused:

Vainglorious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi everyone, thank you to those who've been welcoming. my verification pic is in my gallery, is there anything else i am supposed to do besides post on the verification request board? more pics coming!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi everyone, thank you to those who've been welcoming. my verification pic is in my gallery, is there anything else i am supposed to do besides post on the verification request board? more pics coming!

:smile: Have fun!
Join the "Real Ladies Group"

After you have been here a while you will understand the rough welcome.

This place is full of fakers.
Your intro was right out of the textbook - "How to be a LPSG Fake"

I might need to call that moving truck back :tongue:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recent doctor visits plus past experiences have convinced me I have a unique pussy, not only sticky, hot, and powerful, but quite long and incredibly tight, and of course, thirsty to get filled all the way with firm, thick cock.

This has got to be the cheesiest thing I've ever heard out of a person. I don't care what you are just don't write any fiction. Ever.

alteclan2307

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol i'm usually in the background on this site checking in every few months.......lol but this girl paid attention in school. congrats on your wordplay, keep this thread alive so i can see more spirited action

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wait, what if she want to a vaginologist?

Do you think he had to spread her labia apart like a grilled cheese? I'm thinking that when i think STICKY VAGINA.

Anyway, to the OP, kudos to your brash insults, they are far better written than your original text. Come on over to the Women's Forum....be sure to ask them about that sticky pussy. I guess it beats a stinky one.

Welcome.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your writing style gives you away, darling... BUT Welcome and have fun!
axe womb LOVE IT!

Last edited:

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it just shows some people are genuine!.
There have been (& probrably still are) lots of guys making out to be women on this site & that certanly pisses off alot of members on here including me.
Welcome to LPSG misslit.

D_noihio

Just Browsing
Media
Jesus Christ, what a bunch of jealous cockblockers! I came to this site because I am serious about finding some new experiences, and I'm so sorry to all the people whose minds are so small that they can't IMAGINE anyone being completely genuine about what they like and it happening to coincide with many male fantasies. No, I don't enjoy swallowing cum, and no, I don't have blonde hair, and yes, I was told my pussy was long. The only outside confirmation I've gotten that it was sticky, tight, and hot, was your favorite fuck screaming it to me over and over again, and the more cunty bitches out there, the more hard cock will be flocking to someone who isn't an insufferable axewomb.
The photos were taken on my goddamn cell phone. Wait for verification pictures and then I'll shove my 15" dick up all your asses because you clearly need it and aren't getting it if you're wasting your time criticizing me out of your own insufficiencies. Thanks for making it easy to tell who's kind and truly concerned about helping people who are looking to fulfill needs they can't pursue just anywhere, and who's just here for their own fucking ego. It would have been great to get GENUINE ADVICE AND COURTESY but it appears I'm looking in the wrong place.

Seriously...who wouldn't want this kind of passion in the bedroom? Fiesty sex kitten.