new LPSG categories??

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Steve26, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a make-your-own-jokes thread. :smile:

In light of the fact that certain issues arise here OVER and OVER and OVER again, which topics do you think are deserving of their own LPSG categories in addition to our current options of "New Member Introductions," "Sex With a Large Penis," etc.?

I propose:

"Magnum, P.T.S.D." -- for guys traumatized by the discovery of their girlfriends' exes' Magnums lying around

"Sex-Starved Gullible Straight Guys (and the Gender Benders Who Love Them)" -- for all the excessively busty "women" who join the group with scorching profile photos and a strong interest in steamy chats with hung guys

"I'm Too Sexy for my Speedo" -- for those who've found Speedos mortifyingly (or refreshingly) inadequate for the task at hand

"The [Insert Your Name Here] Support Group" -- for those seeking affirmation from random online strangers

"Love Me, Love Me Not" -- for those who choose to accentuate their physical attributes through clothing (or lack thereof) and then complain bitterly about objectification

"Wow, That Was YOUR Pic Slathered All Over the Web?" -- for those whose penis photos have been "stolen" and posted on approximately 43,000 other web sites, as well as those members who drool over said photos anyway

Other ideas?? :smile:

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I LOVE snarky Steve26!!!

"SO Huge I Can't Fit in the Camera Frame"
    --The forum is decidated to members who boast that they are 11x10, 14x8, 12x8 but magically can not find a way with today's super cheap and ubitquitous technology (webcam, digital cam, camera phone, scanner) to take a picture as any sort of credible proof. (Surprisingly, I know 3 members who are the same size as me (8x6) and two who are legit 10x7 and I have seen proof. Interesting).

"Look At My Dildo...er, Cock!!"
    --This forum is dedicated to members who post OBVIOUSLY faked pictures (photoshop or otherwise) and use fake dildos and lotion to make fake videos and the members who love them!! High quality resolution be damned!! These members would have you believe that a old cam takes shitty pics. (Surprisingly, my 1.5 megapixel cam seems to take great pics of my body and cock. Hmmm.)

3. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    We should really have the "I say i'm 18 but i'm really 50 and fat, but please tell me stories about when you were 14 so i can jerk off" thread.

Then there's the "I'm straight... at least, that's what I tell my wife" thread.

4. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    Cuckold's Corner - Come in and post about your rather implausible experiences of catching your wife in the middle of having amazing sex with a (preferably black) man with a huge (preferably 13''+) cock.

5. mindseye

Gold Member

Pwetending to be 18: "hi i am 18 and this year we had to start showring in jim class."

I heard it on Howard Stern, so it must be true: "Are black men bigger? Do gay men lose control of their ass muscles? If you're hung, do your sperm swim faster?"

6. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Are you referring to me?!?

I suggest a Dyslexia category. For all those who type in a way that you wonder whether it's clear text, or cipher that you are reading, who like the excessive use of dot-com-abbreviations, artificial words, and misplaced abbreviations.

I also suggest a 1000th-time-asked category, where we can dump all the questions like "Is 14 inches on a nine-year-old normal?" (or did I confuse the numbers?), "Are black men bigger?", "Do you $hit from too much anal sex?"

7. RideRocket

Gold Member

New forums for LPSG:
    "Black men are bigger than White men"

"Asian men are smaller than everyone else"

"How far up into her cervix can you go?"

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

No man in his right mind would challenge you Claire. I wouldn't want to feel your wrath.

On second thought, maybe I do...

"Moderators, Smoderators.."--This forum is dedicated to members who only post on the board when they have a chance to take a dig at the Moderators. Instead of having fun (as Rob E says we should), they chastise and bash and flame the Mod Team, even though Rob E would ban their asses and move on if the Mod team never intervened. Questions like "Why do they put up with XXX poster?" and "Why was the thread on Child Pronography closed?" are raised and never answered in maddening fashion. Posting here five times gets a poster an automatic 2 week ban from the site. Pictures of Zora, Lex, Pappy, Mindseye, and Matthew will be present with the ability to throw virtual darts and paint faces on top of their avatars. Remember--every click counts!!

9. Matthew

Gold Member

For the Women's Issues section:

"Ladies: Comment on (insert fetish here) so I can Jerk Off"

10. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    How bout my faverite.... *IM LOOKING FOR HUNG GUYS TO CAM WITH*but I don't have a cam :werd: :liar::lame::gives2::rippedhand::nana::banned::kidding:

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The This Question Has Never Been Asked Before Category. Never in the history of man or teen has anyone even thought of asking such thought-provoking questions as:

Did your parents have sex?

12. PussyWellington

Albums:
    Oh, how true Matthew! Which is why I am careful about which threads I post on, otherwise it results in unwanted PM's.

:mad:

13. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Rant-a-thon

Here's where you can post a question that looks entirely innocent. Once you have three or four genuine, well-thought-out responses, you will be able to erupt like a volcano, dissecting each word of every post in full-on "rant mode" in order to help work through your personality issues and persecution complex.

14. Orlando_8

Orlando_8 New Member

Or for some "Am I proof my parents shouldn't of had sex"

15. Webster

Webster New Member

16. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fill it to the Brim: A place where you can talk about your abilities at taking larger than life dildos or other object.

Sorry, I had to post it. Those that are in the know..."KNOW"....lol
    :tongue:

17. Matthew

Gold Member

"Talk About Me"

What else need be said?

18. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    Copernicus called. You're not the center of the universe. I am.

19. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

You said it right here, so I guess that's why the thread is running. :rolleyes:

20. Matthew

Gold Member

Damn him - he's so fickle! I'll have to make a note to bring him more donuts.

Draft saved Draft deleted