New LPSG Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW, why do some of us have a nice purpley-line-thingy* and others don't?

*I believe that is the technical term

Do you mean the little line that separates a person's post from their signature? Those that don't have a signature set up don't get one, because there's nothing to separate.

Or is there some other nice purple-line-thingy that I'm overlooking, and if so, where should I be looking for it? :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the colour thing is because we are girls...I went to check and girls are carring it...:wink:

If you want one and do not have..try to change your sex to female to see it the 'vibrance' comes to you too...:biggrin1:

:cool: Yeh..girls rules colors too!!!

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you mean the little line that separates a person's post from their signature? Those that don't have a signature set up don't get one, because there's nothing to separate.

Or is there some other nice purple-line-thingy that I'm overlooking, and if so, where should I be looking for it? :rolleyes:

I think she's talking about the purple in the date/post# bar above her post, as per the attached photo. Picture 1.jpg

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think she's talking about the purple in the date/post# bar above her post, as per the attached photo. View attachment 5195

OK, there's zero chance of my detecting any difference whatsoever with my color perception. :rolleyes:

Intriguing profiles and images that you're looking at simultaneously, though. :biggrin1: :eek: :biggrin1:

VixPix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Nope, that's the chappie.

I think that the purple gradient on top is to show a member's gender.

Aaah, gotcher. Thank you kindly.

:cool: Yeh..girls rules colors too!!!

Hehehe - as we do everything else, medearie!

I think she's talking about the purple in the date/post# bar above her post, as per the attached photo. View attachment 5195

Of course you knew what I meant, you have a Mac and are thefore a superior being, despite not having a purple-line-thingy.

OK, there's zero chance of my detecting any difference whatsoever with my color perception. :rolleyes:

Well, we'll have to prove our gender to you in other ways then, eh?

OK, I'm done now.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Intriguing profiles and images that you're looking at simultaneously, though. :biggrin1: :eek: :biggrin1:

JBT clearly doesn't need us.
And that hurts a little.:redface:

EDIT: Hahahaha. That's really hilarious, Alex.

OK Gents, before you get your knickers in a knot:

These are the links to the "profiles and images" i was looking at simultaneously: first tab: Neutrals Hex Color Codes: Hexadecimal codes for named colors used in HTML page features
second tab: Gay.com Personals (my friend from chicago wanted me to check it out because he thought it was his little brother. it is)
third tab: LPSG
fourth tab: GIMP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
fifth tab: http://www.susanb.net/bryanbg.jpg (it's a picture Snoozan took in maine)
sixth tab: was looking at SOMEONE on here's myspace profile. I 'unno, i've since closed that tab and i don't see it in my history. *shrugs*
seventh tab: Pimp-My-Profile.com - Myspace Layouts, Myspace Editor, hi5, Friendster profiles, codes and generators! (it was a link i clicked on in said myspace profile by accident).

Happy now? :tongue:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's something strangely perverse about that image. :rolleyes:

*points out that this is a compliment indeed coming from me* :tongue:

very knotty.

And i SPECIFICALLY said no knotty knickers!!! :tongue: I LOOVE that image, it somehow manages to be sexual and serene while also feeling very intelectual. Snoozan is an AMAZING photographer. *puts in plug for snoozans website* Maine and New Hampshire, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.