New LPSG Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow..lots of new little things..what are those colourful little squares..and new places we go by pressing them?:confused:

Wow...we are getting very chic !!!:cool:

Another question: when we are invisible can you people see we are by the red color in our little light? If so I protest..because whats the point to be invisible if everybody can see we are that ???

LOL...

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Wow..lots of new little things..what are those colourful little squares..and new places we go by pressing them?:confused:

Wow...we are getting very chic !!!:cool:

Another question: when we are invisible can you people see we are by the red color in our little light? If so I protest..because whats the point to be invisible if everybody can see we are that ???

LOL...

So that's why I can never tell when people are online. D'oh!:pat:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

No need to protest yet, Gisella. :rolleyes:

You only look red to yourself, everyone else sees the invisible posters as pink*. :wink:

EDIT:
* = I am informed by PM that what I see as pink may be blue to everyone else, which is why I really should give up on posting any color-related comments, as a color-blind person. :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You only look red to yourself, everyone else sees the invisible posters as pink*. :wink:

EDIT:
* = I am informed by PM that what I see as pink may be blue to everyone else, which is why I really should give up on posting any color-related comments, as a color-blind person. :rolleyes:

:pat:

Me and my big mouth..now I gave my secrets that I do navigate invisible some times...:cool:

Thanks Alex honey....:smile:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

EDIT:

Don't worry - they look green and blue to me. :confused:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love this new look and the new buttons the only thing that would be nice is it the smilies were in a drop-down menu so you wouldnt have to open a whole other winow to find the smiley you want.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I love this new look and the new buttons the only thing that would be nice is it the smilies were in a drop-down menu so you wouldnt have to open a whole other winow to find the smiley you want.

Yeah, BC, not that Rob_E can do anything about it but I'd like to see the emoticons in alphabetic order, too.

But I'm anal.

Status
Not open for further replies.