Not open for further replies.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think the update gives the site a much fresher look, was probably overdue, but then don't think its a 100% commercial website, took me little time to find the forums, but with such a big make over it will take us all little time to find the things we look for !

Well done x

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Funniest thing about the new format ... If you click on my avatar and then click on my location, "Island of Misfit Toys" it pulls up a Google map that indicates that I live at the Great South Bay Brewery in Bay Shore, New York. Apparently Charlie in the Box and the misfit gang either went into business for themselves or became raging alcoholics.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uhmmm my funny avatar story
i have 2 new laptops
the one i had on when the upgrade took place, wont show any avatar/s .. at all
this Toshiba does no problem duh true
think i will try a different browser when next on the Acer .
glitches beyond anyones control i imagine/mod tech stuff i geuss'

Funniest thing about the new format ... If you click on my avatar and then click on my location, "Island of Misfit Toys" it pulls up a Google map that indicates that I live at the Great South Bay Brewery in Bay Shore, New York. Apparently Charlie in the Box and the misfit gang either went into business for themselves or became raging alcoholics.
Interesting. For me it goes to La Cita Bar in downtown LA. Methinks Google is showing their sense of humor and making it local to the searcher's state, perhaps.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Interesting. For me it goes to La Cita Bar in downtown LA. Methinks Google is showing their sense of humor and making it local to the searcher's state, perhaps.

It went to La Cita Bar for me today. Yesterday it was some internet company in Portland, Maine. I don't live in NY, Maine, or Cali. The fact we both have had La Cita has me believing it's a collection of spots that Google sends searchers when the location is either not specific or unknown. Wonder if these places pay Google to be on the list?

It went to La Cita Bar for me today. Yesterday it was some internet company in Portland, Maine. I don't live in NY, Maine, or Cali. The fact we both have had La Cita has me believing it's a collection of spots that Google sends searchers when the location is either not specific or unknown. Wonder if these places pay Google to be on the list?
Now THAT makes sense, Google getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.