New Madonna BoyToy: JESUS LUZ

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to say he looks a little young for her. Then I remembered my guy is 14 years younger than me. :tongue:

Jesus Luz is looking good no matter how old he is. :cool: I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bottomline,

Madonna was all about maintaining herself both for personal satisfaction and monetary gain.

Guy was all about thinking that he could both act like a 22 year-old and continue to look like a 22 year-old, which is just not possible.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am pretty sure by his pretty body that he is in fact one of her dancers or just arm candy and pretty much leaves him out of the "marry and pay for life section".

:made by the creators of the What Ever Happened To Cloud Campos organization.

If he is smart he won't leave Rio with her....this women divorces everyone she's ever known.

Last edited:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some pix of what is rumored to be Guy Ritchie's replacement, Brazilian model Jesus Luz. What do you think about Madge's latest hottie?
:rolleyes: My gaydar is telling me that this guy is a member of my church, if you know what I mean. lmao :wink:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MADONNA...
Dear Mr. Banker:

Prepare to write another check for $900 to JESUS about 2009 when I decide he doesn't conform to tour schedule's dance routines:rolleyes: Don't worry...I can afford it...for now:redface:

The above with some alterations, Garth33, and Holiday Cheer:) Finnman

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who the fuck cares about Madonna? The old tired looking bitch will fuck anything with a dick. To ugly ass pink lip gorilla looking things to Dennis Rodman to wigga white rappers like Vanilla Ice. As I said she just does this to get attention since she can't act,sing or do anything else a person on tv should be able to do.

S

superbot

Any man who gets involved with that MONSTER needs certified.I consider Guy Ritchie a very lucky man to have come away from that 'ego gone mad' and hope he finds someone altogether nicer.