New Madrid Earthquake - coming soon?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
YouTube - MORE PROOF that they intend to create a disaster, and that they know something!!! PT4

This conspiracy researcher has found some amazing information linked to a possible (man made) catastrophe caused by an earthquake along the New Madrid fault zone.

He has come to the conclusion that HAARP will be used to create the ultimate false flag event that will destroy the USA as we know it.

Of course it can all be dismissed as a crazy conspiracy theory, but the facts he exposes do make you wonder, there is certainly something big going on.

Just what Obama needs to gain popularity again!

Last edited:

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anytime someone feels the need to put "Patriot" in his/her screenname, as the poster of the video on YouTube does, it's a good bet a shitstorm of Teabagger idiocy is about to follow.

This video serves as evidence.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Of course it can all be dismissed as a crazy conspiracy theory, but the facts he exposes do make you wonder, there is certainly something big going on.

Just what Obama needs to gain popularity again!
:chairfall::lmao::rofl: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

:catches breath: Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I really needed a good laugh. :laughing:

p.s. I wondered before I clicked why this was in the Politics thread, now I know. As far as crazy conspiracy theories, this may be the best I've ever heard. OTOH, the impending New Madrid quake is a very real phenomenon that's been increasing in likelihood for decades and could happen any time. The region is completely unprepared, and it could be quite devastating, but linking it to HAARP, much less Obama, is just plain crazy.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
:chairfall::lmao::rofl: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

:catches breath: Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I really needed a good laugh. :laughing:

p.s. I wondered before I clicked why this was in the Politics thread, now I know. As far as crazy conspiracy theories, this may be the best I've ever heard. OTOH, the impending New Madrid quake is a very real phenomenon that's been increasing in likelihood for decades and could happen any time. The region is completely unprepared, and it could be quite devastating, but linking it to HAARP, much less Obama, is just plain crazy.
:tongue: I thought you might like that.
The link to Obama came to mind from this article:

As for linking it to HAARP, it isn't so crazy. It is based on Nicola Tesla's technology, Mythbusters did a show proving the effectiveness of his Earthquake machine
(watch from 3:00)
HAARP is obviously much more advanced,works with frequencies and uses huge amounts of energy.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anytime someone feels the need to put "Patriot" in his/her screenname, as the poster of the video on YouTube does, it's a good bet a shitstorm of Teabagger idiocy is about to follow.

This video serves as evidence.

These conspiracy theories aren't tea party, they've been around long before that.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
:tongue: I thought you might like that.
The link to Obama came to mind from this article:

As for linking it to HAARP, it isn't so crazy. It is based on Nicola Tesla's technology, Mythbusters did a show proving the effectiveness of his Earthquake machine
(watch from 3:00)
HAARP is obviously much more advanced,works with frequencies and uses huge amounts of energy.
I wasn't poking fun at Tesla's technological visions, which I do find intriguing. However, the notion that HAARP energy could be directed and targeted precisely to release the pressure in geotectonic plates resulting in massive earthquakes, in a fault region such as the New Madrid of all places, I find a bit farfetched. The notion that this would be done clandestinely and deliberately in a "false flag event that will destroy the USA" or to improve Obama's "popularity" (presumably from his showing leadership in response to the disaster?) is just ludicrous beyond belief.

On the other hand, I am acquainted with a geologist who has been studying the area for decades. My sense is that there will be a major event there within my lifetime, sooner rather than later, but it will be completely natural. Anyone living within a few hundred miles of the Missouri bootheel should be prepared.

Last edited: