New man to the board

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yup... there's plenty of mighty fine looking women on here....you just have to know where to look. I would suggest that you fill out your profile honestly (and completely), post a few pics of yourself (whether you post pics of your cock and balls is up to you), and get involved in threads....the more you post, the more hits you'll get on your profile thus upping your chance of finding the woman you're looking for. Don't try to be all macho, hit on them, or be an asshole. Just be yourself, and they will find you. Hope this helps. Josh

boardman75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup... there's plenty of mighty fine looking women on here....you just have to know where to look. I would suggest that you fill out your profile honestly (and completely), post a few pics of yourself (whether you post pics of your cock and balls is up to you), and get involved in threads....the more you post, the more hits you'll get on your profile thus upping your chance of finding the woman you're looking for. Don't try to be all macho, hit on them, or be an asshole. Just be yourself, and they will find you. Hope this helps. Josh

Do I put pictures in my messages here, or is there a way to add them to my profile? How does htis work?