New mandingo titles

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another scene for Dark X with Chanel Preston. What is this? Their 4th or 5th time?

Reactions: ghost0211

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're not missing much. Some of the girls are hot, but the format is the same as most of the other recent Mandingo clips out there.
It's getting boring.
I like the really old Mandingo videos much better...
His material is getting very redundant and lackluster
Sure his older scenes were better, but he still delivers some excellent performances. He is 41, a bit older than me.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
His material is getting very redundant and lackluster
Yes it is. Right down to his patented white "stretch to pitch a tent " shorts. Seriously, the girls are blah too. Some of them are nice enough -looking, but they seem like they are just going through the motions and earning a paycheck. And Mandingo's been around a while so they all know what they are getting "into."
It was way hotter in his early days when the girls really did seem surprised and taken a little aback by the sheer size of his cock.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At 13.02 she really rides Mandingo like she's loving it. Wow can she move her ass. Beautiful. She goes really wild again at 14.11. In all my years on LPSG, I've never seen any girl ride Mandingo like Luna Star. Truly a star. Wilder , if possible, at 20.24

There are a few who ride him so well ;Riley Reid, Nadia Styles, and Juelz Ventura do an amazing job bouncing the entire stroke of his pole!
Cd u post links to those scenes?