New Measuring Kit Available For Download

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Thanks, Mark, for reminding us of this site.

I couldn't download the sizing kit the last time this board discussed these custom condoms so I missed out.

Now I've ordered a pack of 3 to check the accuracy of their kit. I'm anxious to see if I'm actually going to finally find a comfortable condom.

thefrench_h: I think that they should put a square of 1" side on the kit, in order to be able to check that there is no scale problem after printing.

Did anybody receive condoms from them ?

longtimelurker: When I had a brief look, I just cheated a drew two lines in Word that corresponded to my measurements.

It's not hard to draw a 1" sq. box - just use the drawing tools and use the 'size' property to set the exact dimensions.

ORCABOMBER: I wonder if they do international ones?

On another note, have you read the guide for it? very informative.

longtimelurker: I had a look and one of their stockists (I think it was condomania.com) ship internationally on a 'case-by-case basis'. You'd probably have to buy quite a few to make it worthwhile, though.

ORCABOMBER: Okay, better find a gulliable (Ie, really charming) woman who's interested in justifying the expense... :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I finally got that pack of 3 condoms from Condomania this morning.

I must have done something right, for they fit like they claimed they would!  The shaft is adequately covered and not too snuggly (the urethra isn't blocked at the base) and the glans is actually comfortable (not squeezed to death as in Magnum XL's).

I'm a convert!

Now to convince Wal-Mart to market them.  :D

Cletus C. Cobbledong

(I'm so conservative my plane doesn't have a left wing.)

hung: Once I acquired the proper size after receipt of a Measuring Kit via U. S. Mail I was totally delighted with the feeling and fit of the new condom. You can be sure that I will continue to order these. Sexual intercourse was terrific. The proper size allows maximum freedom to react and pulsuate with reckless abandon to give and receive pleasure heretofore impossible for fear of the condom not being long enough. A long time coming, but well worth the wait.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A good item to know of and the page has many important information pieces One thing to know for now Condomania is now on line only since they have left their New York location on Bleecker Street Still very good though.