New member- Age with experience

justid2u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello I just want to introduce myself. I am in the Washington D.C. area. I am old by the ages i see in this group :smile: , however. I seem to still have a large and thick penis that doesn't want to concede the age. This should be an interesting forum to be a member, being straight, large, and eager to please the women.:biggrin1:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Well, justid, wine can always get 'corked.'
But I see you're straight, so we won't worry.
Welcome and have fun here.
Yes from time to time there is disappointment, some of the guys are straight.:tongue: I'm sure your experience is far more important than have a young age. Welcome.:smile:

D

deleted105034

Hell yeah from DC eh? Home of the Phat asses and fat go-go beats

Media
Hello I just want to introduce myself. I am in the Washington D.C. area. I am old by the ages i see in this group :smile: , however. I seem to still have a large and thick penis that doesn't want to concede the age. This should be an interesting forum to be a member, being straight, large, and eager to please the women.:biggrin1:
With age comes wisdom—not to reveal one's age!:biggrin1: Welcome to LPSG! Sam

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG

Having just turned 41 last month, I am ecstatic to see a new member join our ranks who is not only well hung but straight. :smile:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome from the older members, ours are still standing also.

There are many members of an age, 58 here, and others who are happy to expound on their accumulated experiences and wisdom or doddering thoughts.

So how old are you?