New member and problem.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by malito, May 2, 2005.

1. malito

Gold Member

First of all, welcome, even if you are young. Second, you are large for any man.
    There are exercizes listed at www.thundersplace.com that are supposed to help correct your curviture. I have not had to use then as though shorter than you I'm as streight as an arrow. Hope this helps.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Lots of folks think a downward curve or bend is sexy.

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's totally normal to have a curve in yer cock. Check out this site:

www.jackinworld.com

That site can answer a lot of questions about puberty, etc. I think it's a most excellent site, and everyone should go there at least once. Lemme know if it helps brah.

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    that degree of curvature is perfectly normal. yes, it will affect your sex life to some extent - some things will be easier while others will be harder (no pun intended), but that's the case for everyone in some way or another. I mean, it won't make any more of a difference than anyone else's physiology does for them. I don't think there's any reliable (or risk-free) way of changing something like that, so I wouldn't advise it unless it really bothers you.

5. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah it's normal and you shouldn't worry. Practice stretching the foreskin (pulling it back a few times regularly), a tight foreskin would affect sex more than a slight curve. Welcome to the site :)

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Curved penises are great and may actually give you an advantage. You will stimulate different areas of some women than they are used to having stimulated, so that's always a good thing. Also, everyone's body is different and this is completely normal. If you could check out our gallery here (which you can't, because of your age) you would see that we have quite a number of members whose penises are curved, so you're in good company. Don't worry about a thing.

7. Imported

Gold Member

hoteverett24: I agree with you but the IMA at the University of Washington. I attend the University and frequently go to the IMA to workout. having a large dick tends to get me a lot of looks and I ahve noticed that some of the guys are sporting wood while watching me shower. :p

8. Donk

Donk New Member

The type of curve you describe is perfectly normal and functional. Trust me, I have the same kind of curve and it has served me well for years. If anything, a downward curve helps you ease into tight spaces.

I don't know if penile curves are from birth or if they come with growth. I do remember that I first noticed my curve when I was around your age and size. I was concerned, but later learned it was nothing to be concerned about.

9. Knight

Knight New Member

I think the accepted answer is that the curve is caused when the muscles in the penis (there are three) grow, some grow straight, most obviously don't (tight pants etc). So it is normal and yeah some people will really be into your curve lol.

Sometimes my dick is almost zig zag...when I'm half hard and I've had it in my jeans for a while. It's pretty funny actually :D when hard I have a slight left curve.

Draft saved Draft deleted