New member, at 18 years old

aaron: Nice to meet all you cats, I read some posts and damn some yall are horses! well I got a few questions, I'm currently 18 and at 8x5.5 hard, first question is this... I'm assuming I'm still growing, cuz I'm taller than my pops (I'm 6') and he's quite a bit bigger than me (I've never seen him errect, but flaccid he's probably 8", where as I'm only probably 4" - is this weird?) im just wondering if I'm still growing and when does growing actually stop? Also... I've been using trojan ultra ribbed condoms but I find that I'm nearing the end when it's all the way on (IE very little left at the end, almost unrolled) . should I move up to magnums or stay where I'm at? since I'm not super thick it doesnt seem to be too tight, but I haven't used anything else so I'm not for sure. thanks a bunch cats

7x6andchg: Aaron-

As for the condoms - sadly (for you) the Magnums and XL's are only wider (as to accomodate more girth), not longer...you will, if you grow more in length, have to live with it not rolling all the way down.

As long as it covers the exit, it's doing its job.

Welcome to the group!

7x6&C (with apologies to Nene - NOT a horse)

Donk: Actually, Magnums, Magnum XL, and Trojan Large are longer than a standard condom by roughly an inch. T Large are the longest (by a shade), Magnum XL are the widest. At 8x5.5, I think Magnums would probably be a very good fit.

As for further growth, no one can predict. You might get bigger, or you might be finished. Of course, I'm sure you are aware you are already significantly bigger than average.

aaron: yeah. thanks for your imput, now I've thought of another question...

1) What are those excersizes to improve your load shooting etc... and how do you do them? I'm curious because I must have a weaker muscle since I don't "shoot" loads, more like, gushes...

thanks, Aaron

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Try to hold back from shooting fast. That's a great way to build up the pressure & shoot more cum. I know it's hard to do when you're 18, but give it a try.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
aaron, you must be thinking of kegels, the exercise to strengthen the same muscle U use when you stop urinating. Any time of the day or night you are able to contract this muscle; do it now, just like stopping the flow of piss.

This muscle helps the shoot cum during climaxing. This muscle can be exercised any time without being evident by anyone. Get in the habit of doing it at red lights, watching tv, sitting in school, church, or anywhere.

The ideal is to contract with a small number at the beginning (like 10 or 20) and work up to 50 or 60. Do these two ways: 1) fast, hold tense to the count of 10, gradually increasing this count, and 2) slowly, holding tense to the count of 20 or so, gradually increasing the count to 50 or 60 with a slow count.
I had worked up to 300 once a day and my streams shot 4 to 5 feet (measured). Also, at times as many as 8 or 9 streams. I contribute all of this to the kegels and drinking lots of fluids.

Let me know if I can be of any more help with this activity, aaron, and let us know your success.

4wDr: ::)
Have always been a straight shooter.
Like the previous reply this exercise works very well.
Drink plenty of fluids.
I'm an edger and a shooter.
I used to lay in bed and aim at the wall behind my bed.
That was hot!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey, 4wDr:

It's hot reading your msg and visualizing your lying in bed aiming at the wall with your cannon.

I have spread out on the floor two double pages of the newspaper and over shot all papers with the first explosion. This is over 5 feet.

I'ld like to have a shooting contest with you, just standing side by side and pumping for the forthcoming distance measurements.

Just a fleeting thought! :)