New Member concerned about dick size

dasizeinquest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im a 31 y.o. guy and have recently gotten into the size issue.

Ever since I was a freshman in college and my gf at the time commented on the fact that my dick was thinner than her ex's, I keep thinking I have a thin dick.

I am concerned of how I compare to other guys my age. I am concerned about my thickness and length. I actually am interested in comparing dick size with other guys just to see where I stack up.

If you are a girl and would be willing to give me your honest opinion,
please do so.

jslstl@sbcglobal.net

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Inquest. Get a tape measure, measure the girth of your erect penis around the middle of the shaft, and then do a search for "average girth" or related terms. You'll find plenty of information on the topic.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
looks fine to me. Bigger than average in length and girth! Some people are quite spoiled sometimes by having a partner who is huge, especially if its their first. I pity all guys who have to follow a monster UNLESS THEY ARE ONE TOO!!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have looked at the one image the topic originator posted. Looks wide enough to be considered above average. As someone else responded, break out a tape measure.

Some girls can be mean.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks pretty normal from here. I think maybe your ex was a) a bitch or b) her ex was hung and she didn't realise it.