New member from D/FW

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by str84bi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. str84bi

str84bi New Member

Hi all,
    New member here, felt compelled to join because I thought this might be a great place to maybe find some guys to hook up with that are into sucking and being sucked......Hopefully there aren't as many FLAKES here as there are on say, C.L......(LOL)....

More about me: Been str8 all my life until a year after I divorced my ex-wife, then I discovered the "other side" of things, and figured out that seeing a big, hot cock was a huge turn-on for me, so I have done some "experimenting" and, well, here I am.....

Pleasuring another guy's cock is really HOT......I love sucking it and licking the balls, etc.....and then taking that big steamy load of cum....been craving another experience like that again, it's been a long time......of course I also love being sucked (and guys DO give better blow jobs than women, sorry ladies......we know what feels BEST after all!)

I am a good-looking white guy (although not super slim and trim anymore, I am 41 after all but still don't look it).......I am working on losing some of the pounds.....If there are any white guys (and I don't care if you are str8, gay, or bi, just as long as you have NO DISEASES), and you are in the D/FW (TX) area, well, by all means, HIT ME UP....let's talk....I am definitely looking for more FRIENDS, and you can never have too many of those.....

So, if you have a nice cock.....feel free to holler! :)

2. giant11

Gold Member

welcome and enjoy

Draft saved Draft deleted