New Member from Portugal

Cool2Extreme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. I'm from portugal and i was intrigued by this site, so i decided to join to satisfy my curiosity... I apologize in advance by any mistakes i make in english(i'm a bit rusty) and i'm not sure if i am as "big" as some of you guys... We use the centimeter scale here, and im about 21cm(dont know how much in inches). Hope I get along with everyone and well... thats about it.

wind

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI i also make my first appreance this afternoon. take a look if you free.

your size 8"+ is BIG and to compare to yours mine is ..........:eek:

Anyway just enjoy ourselves while looking thru the post, and i think we are able to learn a lot.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gisella said:
Hey Cool2extreme!

Welcome!

Abraco grande para vc...

I was going to say that Gisella would be pleased to see another Portuguese speaker here... but it seems she beat me to finding this thread. :rolleyes:

Welcome to LPSG! :smile:

Media
Cool2Extreme said:
Hi. I'm from portugal and i was intrigued by this site, so i decided to join to satisfy my curiosity... I apologize in advance by any mistakes i make in english(i'm a bit rusty) and i'm not sure if i am as "big" as some of you guys... We use the centimeter scale here, and im about 21cm(dont know how much in inches). Hope I get along with everyone and well... thats about it.
Your use of English is better than some full-time users! Welcome to LPSG, Cool2Extreme! Enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
21cm é grande..ker dizer...por aki há maiores...mas é grand na mm..lolol!!
(ainda assim é maior que o meu)

bemvindo!!

------------------------
trasnlation:
21cm its big....i mean... ther are bigger guys in here...but its big anyway..lolol
(it's bigger than mine anyway)

welcome