New Member from WV (female)

luvinemlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just stopping by to say Hello to everyone.
Im a 41 y/o female from West Virginia (born and raised in Ohio then moved to WV in late teens). Hope to meet new people.
I dont cam, exchange pix, etc. Will join in on topics of interest from time to time. Fairly boring I know, sorry.

luvinemlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the welcomes!!!
Yes to verify later today..... thanks

"I don't cam or exchange pics." "I want to meet new people."

Exchanging pics could be clothed shots. Camming could be talking to someone else like a video conference call. Nothing has to be sexual. I don't trust people that only want to post and chat. You should be willing to do more than post inane comments on a "big dick support group" forum if you really want to get to know people on the internet.

But whatever, hope you have fun. I have a feeling this account will be banned fairly shortly.

luvinemlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont see why my account would be banned I am doing nothing wrong....I will post pictures to my albums if anyone wants to view them, it is my personal discission to not do any camming and that is not illegal by any means what so ever......

To everyone else how has extend such a nice and warm welcome to the site Thank You and yes I am having a wonderful time here!!

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ignore the odd ones. People let their own little issues control them and a lot of people seem to take to lashing out on the internet.

Other than that, there's a lot of cool people on this site, hope you enjoy yourself...

luvinemlg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Thank You and I am enjoying myself very much.....

Again Thanks so much for all the very warm welcomes =)