New Member Gallery

ThePerfectTool

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone. I finally uploaded some pics to the member gallery. I've been pretty busy lately. I may be getting my first job in my field, woo hoo!!!! Wish me luck. Anyway, I was reading the "Do you really like cocks?" thread in the Women's Issues section, and not only did all of the responses by you wonderful ladies get me hard and throbbing, but they also inspired me to post my pics for your enjoyment. I must admit, they are for mine too. It is such a turn-on to me when a woman is turned on by the sight of my cock. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them for you. I also made a quick video that I would love to post in the videos section. Would anyone like to give me some guidance as to how to accomplish this? Fantasizing about all of the women on this board admiring all of the "man-meat" here made for an explosive orgasm, and I'd love to share it. Thanks to everyone that makes this board so great, and my apologies for not doing my fair share (at least to this point) towards that end.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ThePerfectTool@Jan 24 2005, 07:47 PM
feel even dumber for not spelling dumb correctly, holy lack of brain power today, batman!!
[post=276984]Quoted post[/post]​
ROFL :lol: I feel ya bro!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice tool there baby! Thanks for sharing your stuff and welcome to the posting side of lpsg!

*spelling is opshunul!*

ThePerfectTool

Just Browsing
Media
Thank you very much Madame Zora. Trust me, it is my pleasure to share on this board. Actually have to admit that a compliment from the lovely M. Zora herself has me hard LOL. I'll do my bestest to be a better speller from here on out.