New "Member" Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by weightlifter8, Aug 9, 2011.

1. weightlifter8

weightlifter8 New Member

Hi, I am a newbie to this site so I guess the most obvious point I can make is to answer the question "Why did you join up"? For me, it has a whole lot to do with freedom of expression (within the broad parameters of the sites rules & regulations-which I totally agree with). In Canada, the country whose legal jurisdiction was the one I was born into and within which I currently reside, there was a time when the pictorial representation of an erect penis was illegal in public. That highly arbitrary prohibition irked me then, and the whole excessive use of prohibitory legislation irks me now...thus my decision to join this fascinating forum of self-expression! I intend to post a photo or two when my digital photo rendering expertise is adequate to the task (which it certainly is not now) and I would be happy to converse with other "members" about any intellectually stimulating topics they wish to engage in...I would guess my decades of weight-training might be a point of interest to others in this type of forum...especially what I view as the correct techniques for penile weight-lifting! Bye for now!

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there - a very warm welcome to you - good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. Cheers.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome and have fun:smile:

4. iwbm10

iwbm10 Member

Albums:
    hello there mate and welcome

5. miamipumper

miamipumper New Member

Albums:
  6. giant11

Gold Member