New Member Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Super122334, May 19, 2008.

1. Super122334

Super122334 New Member

May 19, 2008
    Hello everyone,
    I am a new member here, 43 year old Male/caucasian. It's a good thing to see a support group for men with our specific issue or issues.
    My penis is over 8 inches long when flaccid and when erect just under 11 inches and almost 7 inches around. i have had serious issues through the years when opportunity arrises for me to have sex of any kind with a woman. It's something of attrition. I have since found a woman who is able to handle me, in more ways than one.
    I even tried sesx with men but they mostly wanted to just stare at my penis and tell their friends that they know a guy with a big penis.
    I have considered paying a professional in the adult industry for sex just so I could enjoy myself, those specific ladies seem to know what to do with a large penis being that most of their partners are above average. My dream interlude would have to be to experience fellatio by Bobbi Bliss. She seems certainly capable at oral sex but also very into oral sex as well.
    My early pre and teenage years were nothing but anxiety for me. Hiding myself at the swimming pool, older teenage girls trying to get a look at me. My friends were not too weird about my penis but they always asked me to take it out and show them. I have been masturbating since I was about 10 years old and had my first sexual encounter that same summer with a babysitter.... needless to say she was in awe of penis, she couldn;t do much with it, but I didn't know what to expect, also I was so young I couldn't even ejaculate. That started happening when I was about 12 years old. Which to me was fascinating. I was babysitter-less by that time though. darn! haha..
Draft saved Draft deleted