New member here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_6_75ArcanStud5_25, Oct 19, 2010.

1. B_6_75ArcanStud5_25

B_6_75ArcanStud5_25 New Member

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and intoduce myself to everyone on the boards here. I'm not as big as everyone here on this site but I am currently going thru an enlargement routine and plan on making some solid gains with any luck! My current measurements are 6.75in erect length (bonepressed) and 5.25in mid shaft girth while erect. I know that's not nearly close to most of the other members here... but I am trying to get into the 7inches for length and as close to 6inches for girth as possible with the current program that I am on now.

Wish me luck and I will see you guys out in the threads!

T

2. D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart

D_Rictiotarvic_Ephenphart Account Disabled

welcome and what's the program?

3. D_Bing_Cherry

D_Bing_Cherry Account Disabled

Welcome and good luck with your routine.

4. D_4ew6trfiuy

D_4ew6trfiuy New Member

welcome and good luck on the enlargement

5. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the board.

Visit the PE section. There are many other like minded folks in there, and methods available.
    Enjoy

6. B_6_75ArcanStud5_25

rafcock,

I am using the basic PE routine outlined on many sites on the internet. It is very similar to the one outline on this site as well. I have been at it now for nearly 6 wks. I am also adding in some light stretching using whats called the Circle Device. Hopefully I can get some extra length gains a little bit quicker. I will head over to the PE forum tomorrow and post some questions that I have. Thanks for stopping by.

T

7. B_6_75ArcanStud5_25

Swatty and SP5 - Thank you very much for welcoming me to the boards! Very much appreciate it! I look forward to looking around and seeing what this place has to offer! :)

T

8. B_6_75ArcanStud5_25

Rikter,
    Thank you for the welcome as well. I will head over to the PE forum tomorrow actually as I have read some threads there before I have actually registered and liked what I saw. I will def spend some time over there and ask some questions and post some thoughts etc. Thanks again for the welcome :)

T

Draft saved Draft deleted