new member here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by alpha06, Jan 4, 2007.

1. alpha06

alpha06 New Member

Hi all-

I just wanted to introduce myself, as I have been here for a couple of weeks, mesmerized by all of the posts and pics, as well as having a great time in the chat rom.

I learned about this site while watching the documentary The World's Largest Penis, and wanted to see what it was all about. Well, I now see what the hype is all about. This is a great site for networking, and there is some really "stiff" competition here as far as Penis size goes.

I have posted several pics of myself in the Gallery section and welcome you all to check them out and post comments. Additionally, feel free to contact me about viewing vids of my masturbation parties. I usually show them when online and on cam in Yahoo Messenger. It helps if you also have a cam so that I can witness how much you're enjoying my party vids. ;-)

Take care, my fellow showoffs. I look forward to seeing and hearing from you soon.

2. Deve1opment

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi . Already left some comments on your gallery - very impressive. Love the bulge! Enjoy!

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, Alpha, welcome to LPSG.

Draft saved Draft deleted