New member- hi all-and a question?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by winger5150, Nov 18, 2006.

1. winger5150

winger5150 New Member

Hi guys and gals. New poster here from the UK. Just thought I'd introduce myself. Not really sure if I qualify as a large penis having looked at some of the posts but I'd same I'm at the big end of normal ( 7.75 x 5.3).

Just a couple of things really. Does anyone else here find that there penis is wider than their girth suggests?

My actual width (measured across the shaft using a transparent ruler) is 1.9" but based on my girth it should be about 1.6 i think. My penis is kind of an oval shape if you look at it head on not a perfect cylinder like a toilet roll tube. Any one else like this or is everyone else like a tube?

Also what household items can you use for size comparisons so if someone said "How big are you?" you could say "oh i'm longer than a...." or "the same length as". I've found a couple (a pint glass approx. 6" long in the UK and Nintendo DS approx 5.75" long) can't really find any for width though. Any suggestions.
    cheers

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, winger. You'll find that the penis is not typically perfectly cylindrical and width more commonly larger than depth. Some, though, like myself, are all bass ackward in that the depth is greater than the width. It takes all kinds.

As for size comparisons, it's smaller than a felditz but larger than credashrab.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hi Welcome.............:smile:

4. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the group, winger! Enjoy the site and all of the penises here....:biggrin1:

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome and dont get too hung up on the hung front - you will be fine here!

6. HyTiger

HyTiger New Member

Hi, & welcome!
    Nice to see more UK members :)

Draft saved Draft deleted