New Member himmler316

himmler316

Just Browsing
Media
Hello all:biggrin1:!! Was just surfing the web and stumbled upon this site. I'm a 19 yr old straight guy from Pa. I joined this site because penis size is an interesting topic that dates centuries. I figured, ah what the hell, and I joined

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why would you choose the name of Himmler? Heinrich Himmler was Adolph Hitler's hit man in charge of murdering more than six million people during the Nazi era in Germany. To see and hear that name is sickening and horrifying to many people to this day. Some of your friends or relatives might have ancesters who were victims of this animal. Please come up with a new user name-----something like " SMITH316"?

Stylyung :mad: :eek:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
STYLYUNG said:
Why would you choose the name of Himmler? Heinrich Himmler was Adolph Hitler's hit man in charge of murdering more than six million people during the Nazi era in Germany. To see and hear that name is sickening and horrifying to many people to this day. Some of your friends or relatives might have ancesters who were victims of this animal. Please come up with a new user name-----something like " SMITH316"?

Stylyung :mad: :eek:

Sincere welcome to you, "himmler316".

*that is if he ever comes back to read this*

Roadster Steve

Experimental Member
Media
Stylyoung,

Geez... Believe it or not Himmler had a family. Can't blame the great grand kids. I endure living next door to the unfortunately named Nixon's. I don't want them impeached.

Welcome to Stalag 13, Herr Himmler.

Steve

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Believe it or not, I regularly have to deal with a Dr. Goebbels. Not a whole lot people can do about having a common name.

Hell, I also have to deal with a Dr. Fick (the latter word is German for "fuck"), and he seems to struggle through life just fine as well. :rolleyes:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
Believe it or not, I regularly have to deal with a Dr. Goebbels. Not a whole lot people can do about having a common name.

Hell, I also have to deal with a Dr. Fick (the latter word is German for "fuck"), and he seems to struggle through life just fine as well. :rolleyes:
Dr. Fick...hmmm...I can feel a new screen name coming on...