New member in MA

se4564

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi there,

Joined this site a couple years ago and then forgot about it. Just came across it again and started looking through the threads. Am bi and married. Wife and I have played with guys together and it really turns her on. I am into really large cocks and am a good size but not enormous. (I would like mine if it were on someone else so it's a nice size and thickness - have been complimented on it.)

At any rate, I travel the US on business and would enjoy getting together with folks in my travels even if to have a drink.

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi there,

Joined this site a couple years ago and then forgot about it. Just came across it again and started looking through the threads. Am bi and married. Wife and I have played with guys together and it really turns her on. I am into really large cocks and am a good size but not enormous. (I would like mine if it were on someone else so it's a nice size and thickness - have been complimented on it.)

At any rate, I travel the US on business and would enjoy getting together with folks in my travels even if to have a drink.
I don't know whats not hugh, your penis looks pretty good to me Welcome!