New member in Miami, Florida -- Want to pose for me?

PoseNude4Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello there! I'm a new member living in Miami, Florida. This is actually my first post.

I'm very much a voyeur and mostly into men with large penises (I have one myself). I also love to photograph or record these men if they enjoy the attention.

I am good at what I do and ALWAYS very discreet about it. Respect is paramount.

I hope to hear from locals or anybody in general who'd like to welcome me here.

See you all around!

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome and enjoy. I'm coming to stay on South Beach for 2 weeks at the beginning of August hope to show off my goods on the beach.

ftlnudist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello there! I'm a new member living in Miami, Florida. This is actually my first post.

I'm very much a voyeur and mostly into men with large penises (I have one myself). I also love to photograph or record these men if they enjoy the attention.

I am good at what I do and ALWAYS very discreet about it. Respect is paramount.

I hope to hear from locals or anybody in general who'd like to welcome me here.

See you all around!

interested in posing for you.i live in ft lauderdale and pretty much a nudist.great pool and totally private.6'4,220lbs.46yrs old big cock with a set of hot low hangers.great shape and no tan lines.let me know if you are interested

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there post nude, i would be interested in posing for you or sending you a pic, if you like as well. how ever my hubby is in to the nude scean a bit more than i an he would be more than happy to pose for you in photos, we are in ohio but am sure if you woouldnt mind telling me what type poses you would like i will be more than happy to take the photos an pass along to you .let me know ok thank you g32js