joebubba

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hello everyone,

Even though I'm approaching middle age I only recently measured my member after my partner complained about my girth. A little online sleuthing to see where my dimensions fall on the bell curve led me to this forum and here I am.

I don't have any pics yet but will get some posted ASAP. For anyone interested I'm about 6" in length and around 6.75" in circumference, depending on the time of day/level of arousal etc...

Looking forward to learning how I can use my girth for good without causing (too much) pain...

Joe Bubba

Reon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cant wait to see em bro, i dnt have pix up yet either but im 6.5 inchs, i dnt knw the girth. Its been awhile since iv measured

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone,

Even though I'm approaching middle age I only recently measured my member after my partner complained about my girth. A little online sleuthing to see where my dimensions fall on the bell curve led me to this forum and here I am.

I don't have any pics yet but will get some posted ASAP. For anyone interested I'm about 6" in length and around 6.75" in circumference, depending on the time of day/level of arousal etc...

Looking forward to learning how I can use my girth for good without causing (too much) pain...

Joe Bubba
make sure you get a verification pic up!!