New member intro....

lizard7x6

Experimental Member
Media
Not sure what all to say here... I guess listing my stats for those who didn't figure that my member name translates to some measurments (L=7 x W=6). I'm roughly as thick as my wrist. Pretty average body with quite a few tattoos and piercings.. specifically 6 in one ear, my nose, tongue, and four below the belt... Prince Albert, Frenum, Scrotum, and Perenium. I'm Gay... even though I was with a woman quite some time ago.. I realized that it just wasn't for me... and most girls were a bit intimidated and couldn't handle things I like sexually :eek: . So now I'm with someone who can handle my size and my sex drive more than adequately and I'm VERY content :biggrin1: ... I guess that's all for intros... I look forward to getting to discuss all the joys of being well endowed with everyone!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lizard7x6 said:
Not sure what all to say here... I guess listing my stats for those who didn't figure that my member name translates to some measurments (L=7 x W=6). I'm roughly as thick as my wrist. Pretty average body with quite a few tattoos and piercings.. specifically 6 in one ear, my nose, tongue, and four below the belt... Prince Albert, Frenum, Scrotum, and Perenium. I'm Gay... even though I was with a woman quite some time ago.. I realized that it just wasn't for me... and most girls were a bit intimidated and couldn't handle things I like sexually :eek: . So now I'm with someone who can handle my size and my sex drive more than adequately and I'm VERY content :biggrin1: ... I guess that's all for intros... I look forward to getting to discuss all the joys of being well endowed with everyone!
Hi Welcome Lizard:cool: