New Member Introduction-Love those FUTANARIA FREE VIDEOS,Silicone Rubber giant cock

whtedick4blkpussy

Just Browsing
Media
OHIO-Need White cock in black pussy in PUBLIC:Make
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,I am a new member for this site,joined mostly for trying to find *MORE FREE VIDEOS* of that Futanaria.com site. I've already seen few posts on here where people thought those Futanaria big dicks are real :rolleyes: NEWSFLASH!! ALL of those hotties on Futanaria are using a ->SILICONE RUBBER GIANT DILDO,rigged to pump buckets of Cream<-(And in 1 video,Piss made from yellow gatorade>;)p,which,those sluts do drink it!*)....Silicone Rubber is a very lifelike Medical fake skin rubber material that feels just like skin,and for this reason,is used to make these giant cocks used for these videos,same goes for those 100 ZZZ diameter Bouncy DoorBlocker ((@Y@)) squirting Milk in MASTASIA.com too. However,theres no denying How much NAUGHTY FUN 1 can enjoy watching something like this!:smileeek::tongue: the site should have bigdick guys interact with those big @y@ She-males every month,where a guy or hottie wears a condom and it gets shot off by them*not pulled off,or comes off in pussy*,but when the big cock CUMS so strong in it,the condom is shown being shot off by Ejactulation,like in that EXERSISE video!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah well its late and hard for me to digest all the content at the moment!!!!
But - like I always say.....................
Welcome and enjoy - good to see you here. I like to think I have manners.