New member introduction

D_56yher6y

Just Browsing
Media
I just registered on this site and tought it best to shake off the initial sex talk and exhibitionism related jitters. So far this seems like a really interesting forum with a bit of everything, and I appreciate that. I haven't registered here for any succinct reason, instead it all just seems a bit exciting and intuition tells me this will be a fun place to participate. To cut myself off short before I start rambling, hello and thank-you to anyone who might bother to read this!

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi..Welcome. I hope you have fun but watch out for all the angry people on this site.. Check out my pics and vid if you like..Peace

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Evening.

It's nice to see someone whose English has a touch of finesse. The Oxford comma is grievously underused here.

I have a hunch you're bright & pretty savvy, so you should have no problems dealing with the angry brigade... There are more than a few odd fish knocking about the place, but that's half the interest.

Have fun!

Z.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome.

I've tried other forums, but I keep coming back here again and again. This place is definitely unique and the people in general have a great attitude and plenty smart. Kick back, relax and enjoy.