New member looking for dicks to clone

leemosh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys, I was surfing the net and found this site and its a dream come true! I love looking at dicks, but I'd love it even more if I could hold them.

I was actually hoping that some of you might help me with that. I'd love to get a 'clone' of some of the interesting dicks out there, and if anyone is willing to help me with this, I could arrange to get you a 'Clone-a-willy' kit that you could use to make the clone and then have you mail me the dildo made from your dick!

I love all kinds, big/small, thick/thin, veiny/smooth, whatever, its all good. If you think your dick has character, and are willing to help me out with this, please hit me up. Thanks a lot guys!

Lee

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dang have seen many intro's this is a first....seen similar events on REAL SEX, HBO...looks hot...i suspect you will get plenty of volunteers...welcome to lpsg.

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a fantastic IDEA!!!!! I wanna get clones of guys out there as well.....lemme know if you get any response :D

Anyone wanna send me their 'cocks' lemme know and we can figure it out :D the bigger the better!!!!!!!!!

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I find out where I left my dick I would be very happy for you to take a 'clone' of me- will it hurt?? Welcome and good to see you here at lpsg. Enjoy the ride.

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made my own, but its a plaster cast for much cheaper than what they charge for those kits. Check out my gallery. I just need to find a way to immortalize myself in rubber now lol. Good luck and Welcome.

leemosh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, thanks for the interest, guys! I've been trying to keep up with sending PMs to the guys that are intersted in helping me out with this. I've got a few kits sent out now, hopefully I'll get the first clones back soon. I can hardly wait!