New Member- maplecandy

maplecandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, everybody. I am a young gun at 22. I have a broad interest range, varying from close combat, ice hockey, sex, and whiskey/ scotch consumption. I work as a combat engineer in the service. I also enjoy politics and am currently taking political science classes. Any questions?

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, everybody. I am a young gun at 22. I have a broad interest range, varying from close combat, ice hockey, sex, and whiskey/ scotch consumption. I work as a combat engineer in the service. I also enjoy politics and am currently taking political science classes. Any questions?

1. rank? 2. when are you posting pics?

Welcome, from your O-4 Cougar

maplecandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me to the site, I'm really enjoying it so far. As for the questions, I'de like to post some pictures soon, but I ron't really want to take them with my phone, so be patient.... I'm an E-4. Michigan Forever!!!

maplecandy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course I want to make my 5. lol Another question, where would I put a post asking how others feel about temple vein massage... I find it strangle erotic and was anyone else had found the feeling pleasurable?