New member (ooh er) want's to apologise.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by ohgoonthen, Aug 9, 2007.

1. ohgoonthen

ohgoonthen New Member

I have been here for over a week. I have posted a few.

I have had a very good look around.

I have noticed a lot of people in many different threads complaining (is that the right word?) that the quality of posts is going downhill.

In light of this I have reviewed my posts and came to the conclusion I am part of the problem.

Spoiled Princess, I am very sorry. I came dangerously close to calling you a racist. that's not what I think of you. I have read your posts and I was being a cock. xx

Earllogjam, Come and visit England and stay with me and my partner in Manchester. He is from the midlands I am from the rural north and we live in the BEST gay city in the world. You would be welcome because you are obviously an ok bloke keeping a discussion going. Apologies again. xx

Anyone else I have irritated, You desrved it.:biggrin1:

As for the thread about Avalonlove and his posts. We were all young once. Of course some of us were never that young but we were all young once.

Am I being naive and childish asking for a positive thread rather than one that's divisive?

We all come home from work miserable and tired.

Here's a new thread.

What made YOU Smile today?

Here's something sickly and heartwarming and sugary sweet. My partner came home and told me he had spent an hour in the afternoon with an old Jamaican man who had turned up outside his work place, driving round in a taxi looking for where the old guy lived. It wasn't long before the taxi driver and and my partner realised that the old guy had dementia or altzheimers and they drove round the city centre for ages before he said he knew where he was. In the end my man and the taxi driver split the fare. The old guy was Jamaican. My man is white and the taxi driver was a Sikh. I'm glad I live in manchester It is a truly friendly and at the same time scary city.

So what made you smile today?

2. agnslz

Gold Member

Seeing the sexy Rob Marciano anchoring on CNN made me smile, and even caused more than a few dirty thoughts to enter my mind earlier today. That's always a good thing!:biggrin:

3. ohgoonthen

ohgoonthen New Member

Dirty thoughts are always an upper. I saw a colleague's bulge yesterday and I am still smiling

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Lots made me smile today... when the deaf/mute co-worker of mine smiled at me. The child with spiked hair, and his shoes on the wrong feet. The elderly lady making jokes about her husband.

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

You made me smile today. ohgoonthen. Good thread.

6. gjorg

Gold Member

Rampey caracter on fox news

Draft saved Draft deleted