new member questions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dmilker: Hi all,
    Been checkin this sight out for about a week or 2. Been learning a lot. Im not a card carrying member- 7.25 X ?- but I have a fascination with all pretty dicks, big or small. I've learned more about the down side of largeness especially from the accounts of adolescence. It seems I mostly imagined the advantages.
    I accidentally e-mailed Malorkus with compliments re: his photos. Only to find that they weren't of him. I would like to give Dooky(Is that his name)his due, but I can't find him in the members file and he doesn't post his e-mail in his bio. Anybody know if he's still a member? Maybe he'll read this. Anyhow, thanks for the insights and all. Special thanks to the "big" guys who like to show what they got when they're out and about. I suppose this is rather superficial, but I love checkin' out good lookin' guys with big packages ;o). I can't say I'd be as uninhibited, but I enjoy it when others are. Later, guys and girls

2. Imported

Gold Member

rs_ny: New member here, too, and about 7 inches - though I think the beholder adds some length in his/her mind. I've heard guys I've been with saying I was much bigger than I claimed - wishful thinking.

I've been turned down for sex a few times - once the guy said "you didn't tell me you had a telephone pole." Now would he have believed me if I had said that?

I was with a guy once who begged to touch my cock. I was easily twice as long and much much thicker. He came almost as soon as he touched me - and he was to scared to let me fuck him.

I'll bet some of the "big guys" here have some great stories...love to read them.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Buzzer: Hi.

I'm Joey, and I'm new. I'm not gay or anything, but I am fascinated by cocks.

4. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: buzzer
    would you mind telling me exactly what it is about the male anatomy that fascinates you, and why? i found it interesting that you chose to note you are not gay or anything. to what does the anything refer? just curious. please oblige me. ;D :D ;) :)

Draft saved Draft deleted