new member questions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

dmilker: Hi all,
    Been checkin this sight out for about a week or 2. Been learning a lot. Im not a card carrying member- 7.25 X ?- but I have a fascination with all pretty dicks, big or small. I've learned more about the down side of largeness especially from the accounts of adolescence. It seems I mostly imagined the advantages.
    I accidentally e-mailed Malorkus with compliments re: his photos. Only to find that they weren't of him. I would like to give Dooky(Is that his name)his due, but I can't find him in the members file and he doesn't post his e-mail in his bio. Anybody know if he's still a member? Maybe he'll read this. Anyhow, thanks for the insights and all. Special thanks to the "big" guys who like to show what they got when they're out and about. I suppose this is rather superficial, but I love checkin' out good lookin' guys with big packages ;o). I can't say I'd be as uninhibited, but I enjoy it when others are. Later, guys and girls

2. Imported

Gold Member

rs_ny: New member here, too, and about 7 inches - though I think the beholder adds some length in his/her mind. I've heard guys I've been with saying I was much bigger than I claimed - wishful thinking.

I've been turned down for sex a few times - once the guy said "you didn't tell me you had a telephone pole." Now would he have believed me if I had said that?

I was with a guy once who begged to touch my cock. I was easily twice as long and much much thicker. He came almost as soon as he touched me - and he was to scared to let me fuck him.

I'll bet some of the "big guys" here have some great stories...love to read them.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Buzzer: Hi.

I'm Joey, and I'm new. I'm not gay or anything, but I am fascinated by cocks.

4. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: buzzer
    would you mind telling me exactly what it is about the male anatomy that fascinates you, and why? i found it interesting that you chose to note you are not gay or anything. to what does the anything refer? just curious. please oblige me. ;D :D ;) :)

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice