New Member - Recent Self Photos

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, everyone. I joined LPSG one week ago, but I only posted several of my recent self photos in my gallery this evening. I hope I'm "qualified" to join this website. I'm an average guy with a lanky runner's build (I love to run!). I'm a somewhat nerdy guy. I'm a middle school English and reading teacher and live in the South (Yes, I have a drawl. :smile: ) Anyway, nearly all of my pics unfortunately become more blurred when I post them here. Maybe it's a formatting problem. I hope they are plain enough for you to discern and that you enjoy them! Thanks!

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, everyone. I joined LPSG one week ago, but I only posted several of my recent self photos in my gallery this evening. I hope I'm "qualified" to join this website. I'm an average guy with a lanky runner's build (I love to run!). I'm a somewhat nerdy guy. I'm a middle school English and reading teacher and live in the South (Yes, I have a drawl. :smile: ) Anyway, nearly all of my pics unfortunately become more blurred when I post them here. Maybe it's a formatting problem. I hope they are plain enough for you to discern and that you enjoy them! Thanks!
Nice pics.
I think they look blurred to you because you're not a Gold Member and you're seeing the thumbnail version.
You need to be a gold member to see the pics as they actually are posted.
They look crystal clear to me.
Welcome to another lanky wanker.
Have fun on the site.
DC

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks, dc9, for clarifying this for me. I'm glad my pics are "crystal clear" when you view them. What you said about my viewing only the thumbnail version makes perfect sense. I appreciate this information!

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, dc9, for clarifying this for me. I'm glad my pics are "crystal clear" when you view them. What you said about my viewing only the thumbnail version makes perfect sense. I appreciate this information!
Hey, my pleasure, I was given a lot of helpful guidance when I first joined six months ago and I have made some very good on line friends here.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
Take care.