new member saying hello

Vorian873

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really not sure what to say. Just found this site while surfing the net. I like the theme and hopefully I will be able to find some help/insight to my own problems with my size. I know I wish I were smaller.
I am 32 single white guy who lives in Georgia, USA. I'm straight. I'm a nice guy, a little shy. I'm contemplating putting up some photos so folks can see what I look like. I'm a good looking guy, but honest enough to admit to being more cute than hot. I'd liken myself to Chandler from friends.
Anyway, hopefully this will be a good experience. So I guess this is the plunge.

Vorian873

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure there are others who would like to be smaller. I know I've had trouble throughout my life. Whether it was being made fun of growing up, or trying to deal with women rejecting intercourse. But also, I'd be lying if I said that on some levels I didn't like being well endowed.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Vorian873: Welcom to the group! Look around. You'll find a lot of wonderful, interesting people here( and one or two crack pots ). Also, some of the best discussion group topics on the web. Have fun.:)

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the LPSG board Vorian. You will find many here with similar experiences/issues, good feedback and interesting comparisons. Looking forward to your imput!

johnXXXdoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too was minding my own business while surfing the web and presto I ended up here. :) Welcome, Vorian!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Vorian873 said:
Really not sure what to say. Just found this site while surfing the net. I like the theme and hopefully I will be able to find some help/insight to my own problems with my size. I know I wish I were smaller.
I am 32 single white guy who lives in Georgia, USA. I'm straight. I'm a nice guy, a little shy. I'm contemplating putting up some photos so folks can see what I look like. I'm a good looking guy, but honest enough to admit to being more cute than hot. I'd liken myself to Chandler from friends.
Anyway, hopefully this will be a good experience. So I guess this is the plunge.

I feel your sickness. It bakes off of you in waves, and I bask in its warmth.

Welcome.

You have just been with the wrong girls. Take it from me, not all girls would reject a Big Mac sized penis. Talking from experience ;0)