New member saying hi

danodan0

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My name is Dan and I joined this group out of curiousity. Hope I feel comfortable here.

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm sure you will. Everyone is really pretty kind and understanding as long as you don't behave like a nervous schoolboy and ask silly questions (which I have!) but you will soon find it to be a VERY interesting place to chat. Enjoy.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dan, You don't show your orientation percentages in your profile, but whatever they are, you are going to be treated as a valuable individual and a valued contributor to the forums of LPSG. Welcome to LPSG!!!:smile:

FROM LOUIS ALPHONSE
COTE' DIVORE ABIDJAN,

DEAREST ONE,

I AM MR LOUIS ALPHONSE FROM COTE 'DIVOIRE AND I AM CONTACTING YOU IN ASPECT OF ASSISTANCE, IN THE MANAGEMENT OF SUM OF THE MONEY THAT MY FATHER KEEPED IN THE BANK HERE, BEFORE HE WAS KIDNAPED HERE BY THE ASSASINATORS, AND WE HAVE SEARCH ABOUT HIM BUT COULD NOT SEE HIM TILL THIS MOMENT, AND I WAS SCHOOLING IN GHANA SECONDARY SCHOOL BY THEN, AND I DONT WANT TO INVEST THIS MONEY HERE IN MY COUNTRY FOR A PURPOSE, TO BRIEF YOU ABOUT THE PURPOSE SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME VERY WELL, NOW LISTEN TO ME, MY UNCLE WANT'S TO KILL ME NOW BECAUSE OF ALL THIS WHICH BELONG TO MY FATHER, BUT NOT WITH STANDING I AM GOING TO TELL YOU MORE WHEN I COME THERE OK, SO THIS MONEY IS 5.MILLION U.S DOLLARS, BUT IT IS IN THE BANK HERE NOW IN COTE' DIVOIRE ABIDJAN.

MY FATHER WAS A VERY RICH COCOA MACHANT HERE IN MY COUNTRY COTE' DIVOIRE WHEN HE WAS WITH US HERE, AND NOW NO BODY CARES ABOUT MY FUTURE WHY I HAVE AN UNCLE HERE, SO I CANNOT BE STAYING LIKE AN ORPHAN WHO HAS NO HOPE IN LIFE, MEANWHILE I HAVE SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY IN THE BANK AS MY FATHER'S WEALTH, SO I WANT TO YOU TO STAND AS MY GUIDIAN AND AN APPOINTED BENEFICIARY, TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE I CANNOT DO IT BY MY SELF, SO THAT I WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND STAY, FOR YOU TO SEACH FOR A GOOD BUSINESS WHERE TO INVEST THIS MONEY,

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME URGENT RESPONSE SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS, ON HOW TO PROCEED BY TRANSFERING THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OK, SO THAT AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MONEY YOU SEND ME SOME MONEY, TO GET MY TRAVELLING PAPERS TO COME TO YOUR COUNTRY, AND BE WITH YOU WHILE YOU WILL BE SEACHING FOR A GOOD BUSINESS TO INVEST THIS MONEY, PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO ASSIST ME IN THIS SITUATION, KINDLY RESPOND URGENT WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER, SO THAT I WILL CALL YOU AND HAVE SOME ORAL DISCUSSION W ITH YOU OK,
EMAIL ADDRESS,(louis1alphons@yahoo.com)

WITH REGARDS
MR, LOUIS ALPHONS,

Media
danodan0 said:
My name is Dan and I joined this group out of curiousity. Hope I feel comfortable here.
Welcome to LPSG, Dan! We're glad that your curiosity got the better of you. There is a lot that we can do to make you comfortable here! Care to find out? Enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
fortiesfun said:
findfirefox said:
What the hell is that big blurb?

Creative writing at its worst?

Welcome to LPSG.

:mad: I was sent this scandal via PM. Good call on banning his ass.:mad: That scandal is about ten years old now, and I'm not 65, so it won't work on me.:mad: As far as his "uncle" wanting to kill him, I wish he did. Good riddens.:mad: I wish I had the links to the news story that he/she probably stole that from.:mad: