New Member Skippy

SKIPPY4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys and Gals,

My name is Skippy. You may or may not have seen my postings all over the Internet. Usually in Gay oriented columns. I am 100 percent Gay but I also like women too and have many women friends. (I just don't like sleeping with them)

Anyway, your forum really looks great. The moderators and people here have made me feel right at home.

I also like the raunchy story section. As a prolific writer myself of let's say risque stories, I plan on making a contribution to the cause fairly often.

I have a 9" inch dick for those interested tied to two tennis ball sized gonads. I am a short little guy (5'7") and 185lbs. I also sport a blond hairy chest, forearms and legs.

I am a weight lifter and bench 405 lbs. I like arm wrestling as well.

My hobbies are freeball wrestling (without a singlet) Submission wrestling with guys. That really makes my member grow.

Sexually, wrestling is "foreplay" for the main event. That would be the "roll over."

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you guys around the board.

Skippy (aka Dr. Skip)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Skippy from your San Diego neighbor. I'm one of the local guys that you'll see running around in mesh basketball shorts (my current fetish!)