New Member - The Struggle Is Real

Don't know how much support I need but, I swear I thought I would have broken my wife in by now. She is the only girl I have been with who has ever complained about my size, and doesn't want sex for more than like 20 mins, have to take it slow and easy the whole time, and forget throwing her legs up to my shoulders. I mean we have been together for over 10 years and we do have sex often, less now than 10 years ago. But I swear the novelty of hearing a girl say "oh god easy baby", "no its too deep your in my stomach", "I already came 2x you can finish, I'm getting sore" it starts to fade. I mean why can't a girl just saddle up and go to town, or lay back and just get hammered every once in awhile. Worst part I'm not massive, I'm just entering the "large" classification.
1058102-1555184164-904c82dfbd5ccfbb9260fe23bea6ad0c.jpg
1058172-1555184939-19140978f007bc13a9d69515f911f7cf.jpg

WendiLouWho

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Women get hormone issues that affect our lubrication. If she’s sore in 20 minutes. I’d say start with more lube, get her into it, or maybe have a conversation. A doctor can give women hormone creams or pills to help libido.

Healthy weight, proper hydration and regular exercise help me want to be intimate for a few hours each night with a very big cock. I do have to use lube on occasion though to get started since it’s almost every night and it gets swollen if we’re too rough in the swing.

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Same situation here except is was 33 years ago. Around 10 years, when she it early 30s things started loosening up a bit to be able to hammer away with no "complaining". Although I LOVED the complaining and yes, "the struggle was real". I would tell her this must be hurting you, it is hurting me! Then it turned into a bit of a challenge, "hurt me, I dare you", and that lead to toys, multi finger banging, come to find out, she loves being stretched, as she says, "I ruined her". She say she thought I was perfectly happy with the size of her exes 5 X 4.5 (best guess as she describes) penis. It REALLY turned me on when early in the relationship she would tell me she thought we should stop screwing around because she was afraid I was ruining her for "normal" guys if we broke up for some reason!

And like you, I am not huge, 6.5 X 6.5, but both length and girth were WAY to big for her in the early years. Now 33 years later, she is still cock drunk with my size, but can also take MUCH bigger. You got a fun road ahead of you my friend

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Don't know how much support I need but, I swear I thought I would have broken my wife in by now. She is the only girl I have been with who has ever complained about my size, and doesn't want sex for more than like 20 mins, have to take it slow and easy the whole time, and forget throwing her legs up to my shoulders. I mean we have been together for over 10 years and we do have sex often, less now than 10 years ago. But I swear the novelty of hearing a girl say "oh god easy baby", "no its too deep your in my stomach", "I already came 2x you can finish, I'm getting sore" it starts to fade. I mean why can't a girl just saddle up and go to town, or lay back and just get hammered every once in awhile. Worst part I'm not massive, I'm just entering the "large" classification.
Why wouldn't you enjoy fucking a dry hole lined with sandpaper? Because it hurts.

If your penis hurt during and for a given time after every sexual encounter, do you think you could maintain interest for ten years?

Would you "saddle up every once in a while" to have your balls smacked hard for 20 minutes?

The only real question is why you don't understand that painful sex isn't enjoyable. I'm not trying to be antagonistic but this seems to be a simple cause/effect situation.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hey everyone look, it's another thread that should be titled BLAME THE WOMAN!!!

You don't need support, this ISN'T the Large Misogynistic Penis Support Group.

First off, your wife ISN'T A TRAINED SEAL, you don't get to "Break Her In." She's a living, breathing person that you made the decision to marry. Remember, you choose to marry the woman who is, and I quote, "She is the only girl I have been with who has ever complained about my size, and doesn't want sex for more than like 20 mins."

So out of the plethora of women you've been with, you consciously decided to marry the one who couldn't take it.

That's on you.

You also don't recognise her as an adult, to you, she's just a girl. You allude to her as a girl 3 times during your rant and only acknowledge her as your wife once. She isn't your property.

I can just imagine if your wife posted this thread about you, here's what it would say:

I need help. More than 10 years ago I married my husband. He is wonderful, beautiful and a great provider but, mentally, he's a boy and he's a lousy lover. I swear I thought I would have learned by now. I am the only woman he has been with that can't go balls to the wall with him (his words). He's about 7 1/2 - 8 when fully hard. He knew that when we married and while the sex is good, after 10 years of the exact same thing, he still doesn't get it. I can only tell him "oh god easy baby" or "no, it's too deep your in my stomach" or I already came (which sometimes I lie about because it's just to onerous to deal with) you can finish" or "I'm getting sore" so many times AND HE STILL DOESN'T GET IT. Nothing changes with him.

I mean, when does a boy grow up to be a man?

He still thinks that by jamming it in and causing pain, that's sex.

He has so many other, wonderful traits and he makes me laugh when I am needing a pick me up. But when it comes to sex, he's still that boy who thinks that pain and sex is the same thing.

Can someone help me please?

Distressed Housewife in Port St Lucie

*****Also, while the OP does acknowledge that he is new, I wonder if this is just another trolling type post that I may have fallen for.*****

Sklar

Hey everyone look, it's another thread that should be titled BLAME THE WOMAN!!!

You don't need support, this ISN'T the Large Misogynistic Penis Support Group.

First off, your wife ISN'T A TRAINED SEAL, you don't get to "Break Her In." She's a living, breathing person that you made the decision to marry. Remember, you choose to marry the woman who is, and I quote, "She is the only girl I have been with who has ever complained about my size, and doesn't want sex for more than like 20 mins."

So out of the plethora of women you've been with, you consciously decided to marry the one who couldn't take it.

That's on you.

You also don't recognise her as an adult, to you, she's just a girl. You allude to her as a girl 3 times during your rant and only acknowledge her as your wife once. She isn't your property.

I can just imagine if your wife posted this thread about you, here's what it would say:

I need help. More than 10 years ago I married my husband. He is wonderful, beautiful and a great provider but, mentally, he's a boy and he's a lousy lover. I swear I thought I would have learned by now. I am the only woman he has been with that can't go balls to the wall with him (his words). He's about 7 1/2 - 8 when fully hard. He knew that when we married and while the sex is good, after 10 years of the exact same thing, he still doesn't get it. I can only tell him "oh god easy baby" or "no, it's too deep your in my stomach" or I already came (which sometimes I lie about because it's just to onerous to deal with) you can finish" or "I'm getting sore" so many times AND HE STILL DOESN'T GET IT. Nothing changes with him.

I mean, when does a boy grow up to be a man?

He still thinks that by jamming it in and causing pain, that's sex.

He has so many other, wonderful traits and he makes me laugh when I am needing a pick me up. But when it comes to sex, he's still that boy who thinks that pain and sex is the same thing.

Can someone help me please?

Distressed Housewife in Port St Lucie

*****Also, while the OP does acknowledge that he is new, I wonder if this is just another trolling type post that I may have fallen for.*****

Sklar

Wow, talk jumping to complete assumptions, over analyzing, being totally judgmental, and going on the complete attack. First how did I ever directly refer to her as my property, by saying my wife, do you know another way to say my wife. Second who ever said I intentionally or at all try to hurt her anymore, pound her to hard, or not listen when she says enough is enough, I was just expressing my desire that it would be nice once in awhile. Yes I choose to marry her because we have a great relationship in all areas, including our sex life. So are you as woman rights advocate taking offense to the fact that I said "break her in" get over it, kinda of a real thing that some women stretch over the years and can accommodate more. And for now on I will only refer to my wife as a female or woman, calling her a girl is absolutely ridiculous and does not accurately describe her gender. When you title your comment as "look everyone" basically meaning "Look Look Everyone Look at me, I'm about to put this misogynistic boy in his place" and then go on to write a whole comment pretending to be my wife, that sir is being a troll and a immature boy. Not making a 1st time, half-heartily, dry sense of humor, joke of my personal experience and issue with having a larger penis. Thanks for the welcoming wagon for what I should expect from the group.

Reactions: Hephaestus69

Why wouldn't you enjoy fucking a dry hole lined with sandpaper? Because it hurts.

If your penis hurt during and for a given time after every sexual encounter, do you think you could maintain interest for ten years?

Would you "saddle up every once in a while" to have your balls smacked hard for 20 minutes?

The only real question is why you don't understand that painful sex isn't enjoyable. I'm not trying to be antagonistic but this seems to be a simple cause/effect situation.

Never said I didn't understand, never said I intentionally hurt her, never said I don't hold back. Was just expressing a opinion and feeling that it would be nice if I could (or she could) be a little harder/aggressive, without having to give her a couple days to recover.

Women get hormone issues that affect our lubrication. If she’s sore in 20 minutes. I’d say start with more lube, get her into it, or maybe have a conversation. A doctor can give women hormone creams or pills to help libido.

Healthy weight, proper hydration and regular exercise help me want to be intimate for a few hours each night with a very big cock. I do have to use lube on occasion though to get started since it’s almost every night and it gets swollen if we’re too rough in the swing.

Thanks, she has been to doctor, its really just her anatomy vs mine. We do you use lubrication just about every time. Its just the way she's built and how her body reacts.

Not everyone's genitals fit together well. Women have variation with their genitals too, shockingly enough. If I had to consistently tell my partner of years to stop hurting me during sex, it would be a fucking fight, and not in a sexy way.

thick_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I agree use lube pay attention to how things feel you can tell when you need more. And change things up there is more to sex then just thrusting your cock in her. See if she is willing make things interesting. Do you normally take a long time to orgasm? Is there something you like that gets you off faster if so tell her about it and give it a try.

Reactions: adams_ryan45

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Never said I didn't understand, never said I intentionally hurt her, never said I don't hold back. Was just expressing a opinion and feeling that it would be nice if I could (or she could) be a little harder/aggressive, without having to give her a couple days to recover.
And I never implied that you said any of the above. Your original post doesn't really read as you describe here.

I agree with @Fade that genitals don't always match well. But you two decided to be together, and you two can work around the differences. It starts by talking about it.

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same situation here except is was 33 years ago. Around 10 years, when she it early 30s things started loosening up a bit to be able to hammer away with no "complaining". Although I LOVED the complaining and yes, "the struggle was real". I would tell her this must be hurting you, it is hurting me! Then it turned into a bit of a challenge, "hurt me, I dare you", and that lead to toys, multi finger banging, come to find out, she loves being stretched, as she says, "I ruined her". She say she thought I was perfectly happy with the size of her exes 5 X 4.5 (best guess as she describes) penis. It REALLY turned me on when early in the relationship she would tell me she thought we should stop screwing around because she was afraid I was ruining her for "normal" guys if we broke up for some reason!

And like you, I am not huge, 6.5 X 6.5, but both length and girth were WAY to big for her in the early years. Now 33 years later, she is still cock drunk with my size, but can also take MUCH bigger. You got a fun road ahead of you my friend
Sounds exactly how an ex and I were

Reactions: adams_ryan45

Sounds like you answered your question. You’re not sexually compatible with your wife and you chose that.

I didn't really have a question, was posting more of my personal experience. We are sexually compatible and our genitals do fit together, but has to be on the gentler side which is what she just prefers. So yes this what I chose and wouldn't change that decision, but that doesn't change me from preferring to be a the harder side. But thanks for the "support" and advice.

And I never implied that you said any of the above. Your original post doesn't really read as you describe here.

I agree with @Fade that genitals don't always match well. But you two decided to be together, and you two can work around the differences. It starts by talking about it.

Thanks, we have talked about it years ago. We are sexually compatible and our genitals do fit together, but has to be on the gentler side which is what she just prefers. So yes this what I chose and wouldn't change that decision, but that doesn't change me from preferring to be a the harder side. But thanks for the "support", advice, and the sharing of your experience.

Not everyone's genitals fit together well. Women have variation with their genitals too, shockingly enough. If I had to consistently tell my partner of years to stop hurting me during sex, it would be a fucking fight, and not in a sexy way.

Thanks, our genitals do fit together very nicely, but has to be on the gentler side which is what she just prefers. Yeah after being together for couple years, we did talk about it, after visits to doctor (like mentioned in other replies), we agreed to be more on the gentle side. After all I do aim to please her more than myself, contradictory to the way my post may read with no extra context.

So this whole next comment is me just being a butt head and responding to your comment the way most have responded to mine, this is not my opinion <But rather than telling your partner (after all they're not your property) and then fighting over it, you should have a discussion, or ultimately just leave them, because the rest of your entire relationship doesn't matter, all that matters is if your genitals fit together>.

But thanks for the "support", advice, the sharing of your experience, and how you would handle it.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience, I guess there is hope. Glad you were able to stick it out, must of had a great relationship in every other way beyond the rougher sexual side.

Your original reply was ended with "The only real question is why you don't understand that painful sex isn't enjoyable." I was just responding to that. Thanks for the sharing of your experiences, understanding, advice, and "support"

I agree use lube pay attention to how things feel you can tell when you need more. And change things up there is more to sex then just thrusting your cock in her. See if she is willing make things interesting. Do you normally take a long time to orgasm? Is there something you like that gets you off faster if so tell her about it and give it a try.

We do use lube. Yes I do more than just thrust into her. Things are interesting enough for the 2 of us. I can control my orgasm enough to finish in a few minutes or hold it in and not push over the edge with a few short pauses for 20-30 minutes.