New Member trying PE to get to 8.5 inches

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by rogan88, Jan 6, 2012.

1. rogan88

rogan88 New Member

Hi everyone on LPSG,
    This is my first post so hi.
    I measured my penis erect for the first time last night and it measured:
    Lengh= 7.5 in (BPEL with ruler)
    Base girth= 6 in
    Middle girth= 5.5 in
    Head girth= 4.75 in

Anyway im hoping to enlarge it my PE using stetches, ulis and jelquing.

My target is:
    Lengh= 8.5 in
    Base girth= 6 in
    Middle girth= 6 in
    Head girth= 6 in

Has anyone got any tips on how to increase mainly the girth of the top of the penis?

Thanks

2. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

i am also intersted in gain girth on my head and top of my shaft

3. rogan88

rogan88 New Member

i was thinking more ulis maybe.
    or hopefully starting jelquing would just make it bigger.
    has anyone had any success with getting a bigger girth at the head, if so whats ur tips?:tongue:

4. newguy543

newguy543 New Member

yeah, youre starting out at about the same size as me. jelqing will be the main exercise to thicken the shaft and head. kegels always help too.

5. rogan88

rogan88 New Member

i was thinking of using cocoa butter after jequing aswell to massage in. i wonder whether it will hlp in the healing process, possibly speeding up any gains??

6. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    DON'T

7. rogan88

rogan88 New Member

why dont use cocoa butter?

8. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Well, I would try Uli's and holds (clamping at the base with your hand) but I would not do this for several months. Just go with simple jelqing and stretching to get your unit used to the stress. After several more months you might consider clamping after reading up on the potential risks.

When you do start Uli's and holds you may well see "red dots" over your glans and distal shaft initially. These represent burst capillaries. They go away after a day or two and are not serious and as you become more conditioned they are less of a problem. If you are having a lot of them, however, back off on the intensity.

If your length goal is 8.5" BPEL it is a pretty realistic goal since it is only an inch length gain from where you are now. Actually, that is the length I would like to wind up at. I am 8" BPEL now after having gained 1.5" in length but I would attribute about .5" of that length gain to an improvement in EQ.

As for remodeling your penis shape I would say maybe it can happen, but I am doubtful that you will be successful in significantly increasing the circumference of your glans and distal shaft without significantly increasing your base girth. We are very similar in shape with a tree-trunk configuration, thickest at the base. I don't have real accurate girth measurements when I started PE but I am pretty confident that I was around 5.75" in circumference at the base, 5.25-5.375" at mid-shaft, and about 5" (or a little less) at the glans with a BPEL of 6.5" (but I had been 7.0" when I was younger).

After several years I am now 8" BPEL as I said with a base girth of 6.25-6.5" (depending on EQ), a mid-shaft circumference of 5.75" and a head girth of right around 5.5". So I did in fact gain girth at mid-shaft and distal shaft as well as the glans, but I gained even more at the base.

Fortunately my wife can handle that just fine, but she has a rather commodious coochie.

Of course, it goes without saying that you are plenty big enough now for the vast majority of women, and probably a little too big for some, but don't listen to me because I am a little bigger than you and I am still doing PE (but I only have one partner that I have to worry about).

9. rogan88

rogan88 New Member

hahhaha yer cheers man. Thanks fro your input, really appreciated.
    I do want to get to 8 by 6 just because i see it is as a big cock and it has that certain wow factor.
    Its weird i dont really feel that my cock is that big at 7.5 inches (iv been told off about saying that in another post, i dont mean to offend anyone when i say this), but to me i just dont see it as that big.
    I want it to be that bit bigger :)
    Do you have anthing to say redbear52 about using cocoa butter as a moisturising cream after to potenially heal my cock?

10. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

A lot of people become allergic to additives in creams and lotions and develop a contact dermatitis on repeated contact. Not all do, but that is why a lot of guys will only use some fairly inert substance as a lubricant, such as virgin olive oil, Baby oil, or petroleum jelly.

11. suka4luv

suka4luv New Member

Albums:
    I never even knew it was exercises you could do . even though im a good solid 8.5 I think I might want to try these out

12. rogan88

rogan88 New Member

Think im going to try using bio- oil as my lubricant when jelquing. Seems to have lots of goos stuff in it and apparently a good pe oil. im hoping it will help in the healing process also by keeping the skin in good health.
    An yer man you should attempt the pe exercises, start on a beginner routine tho. my aim is 8.5 inches and you are already there ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted