New Member-Two Questions...

WellHungNCGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Hello All!! Great site! I have learned alot since joining recently. I have two quick questions.
First, let me describe myself. I am about 9x7 fully erect.
Sometimes, when either having sex with my wife, or her jerking me off, "things" will develop on the shaft of my penis. I call them "things" because sores sounds awful :eek: !! There are no STDs involved, we have both been tested. It seems to happen if she is not wet enough, or if she jerks with little to no lube. If she is wet, or it is wet, then it doesn't happen. I was thinking friction, but maybe you guys can help.

Second, something has bothered me in the past, especially when showering. When flacid, my penis is tiny, we're talking 2-3 inches maybe. But once it gets going, it grows a bunch. How many of you are like that?

Thanks!!!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the same way 2-3 inches flacid,but I don't worry about it.My wife loves to watch it grow to almost 8.Oh and welcome to the board!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
On the 'things' question: possibly you are getting hair cuts. Long female pubic hair can wreak havoc on penile skin especially on a thick penis.

Welcome to the Long Pubic hair Snipping Group.

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for your second question...
you are a grower as opposed to being a shower (who have big flaccid penis's).

I wouldn't worry about it

at least 50% of us are growers...

WellHungNCGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the replies so far!

As far as the sores, I keep my wife trimmed fairly well, and it happens when she gives me a handjob as well, without much lube. That is what led me to think it had something to do with friction.

Thanks all!!

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's probably just friction burns. You said that it never happens if you guys are wet.

Have her not grip as tightly when she is jerking you off and make sure she is good and wet when you are having intercourse with her.

have a bottle of lube handy. It never hurts to be prepared.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to LPSG
Ref. problem 1 ...I go along with the friction irritation, I to have had the same; and to go another step, I'm a black male and sometimes I get in-grown hair (which can be common for black men) a bit course (nappy) which turns inward in growth...I shave when have too...but learned to be careful because I've gotten a few shaving cuts and nicks that are noticable!
Use lube...if you and yours have no objections to using it.

Ref. problem 2...All I'm going to say it's nothing wrong with being a grower as opposed to a shower. Having a big hangin flaccid piece of meat all the time gets embrassing in some situations. You always have people staring at
your coutch both in and out of your clothes and making comments and big dick jokes about you...trust me. A penis is for women; and a dong is for men. What's important is that it works!
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome to LPSG
Ref. problem 1 ...I go along with the friction irritation, I to have had the same;
Whopper-lee

I second whopper's thought that friction is the culprit! If I don't use plenty of lube, I can develop abrasions on my shaft and even inflammed, raw spots on my thick flared cockhead! Welcome to the Board.:smile:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's probably just friction burns. You said that it never happens if you guys are wet.

Have her not grip as tightly when she is jerking you off and make sure she is good and wet when you are having intercourse with her.

have a bottle of lube handy. It never hurts to be prepared.

9X7 friction burns ?, Maybe even closer to road rash.