New Member Who Loves Stroking My Big Hard Penis!

FullyErectPenis

Experimental Member
Media
Hello everybody! I'm a 24 year old male from Indiana. My penis is 8 inches when fully erect, so it's a good size. I absolutely love to masturbate. There's nothing like getting completely naked and getting a full erection and stroking my fully erect penis until I cum really hard. I'm always extremely horny, and I masturbate frequently. I usually masturbate at least 3 times a day. I frequently get erections during the day, and it feels really good when my penis is rock hard. When I cum, I always shoot a huge load of cum out of my penis. It's always a mess to clean up, but it's worth it because the orgasms feel great and it feels amazing to have all that cum shoot out of your penis. Also, I really enjoy being naked. Whenever I'm by myself, I'm usually completely naked. As a matter of fact, as I'm typing this, I'm completely naked and my penis is throbbing hard. I'm typing this message with one hand and gently stroking my throbbing hard penis with my other hand. I really love my penis. I love looking at it, touching it, and talking about it. Just looking at my penis and saying the word penis gives me a rock hard erection. On this site I hope to meet as many people as possible, look at other member's big hard penises, and have hot chats and masturbate with other members. It's very liberating to be able to talk about big hard penises, and it's very liberating to be writing this post right now. Well, I gonna go play with my rock hard penis some more. I'm really looking forward to contributing to this form, meeting some new people, seeing some big hard penises, and having hot chats while masturbating with other members. Talk to everybody later!