New member (with pics + questions)

PTwo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I currently live in the Middle East, I will turn 22 in 2 months. I'm 6'2.5". My penis is about 7" x 5.75". I hope I don't sound silly, but here are my questions and pictures (flaccid, semi-erect, erect, close-up of my problem, and length):

1. Does it look good? Is it average sized?
2. As you can see, I have phimosis.
a. It is possible to pull the foreskin back when the penis is flaccid, it gets a little harder when it's semi-erect and it is also possible to pull it back when it is fully erect, but then only with much caution, not until the very end and with some unconsiderable pain.
b. A fully pulled back foreskin in erect state can only be achieved if you pull it back when the penis is flaccid, and then let the penis become erect. But then, it can also be handled with caution only, since it feels fairly tight.
3. Will I have problems/pain having sex if the penis is erect with the foreskin pulled back (see 2b.)?
4. What can I do about it?

Flaccid.jpg

Semi.jpg

Full.jpg

Close.jpg

Length.jpg

Thanks in advance, and please keep in mind that this is my first post (hence I'm a noob).

Last edited:

caoyuanvip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - HealthBoards Message Boards

I hope u find this helpful.

Actually I had phimosis problem when I was maybe 15 I just started to pull it back little by little I used a whole morning to roll it back completely, I think it was the first time it was fully rolled back up. After that I roll it back once in a while.

When I was in college I I kind of wanted it rolled back permanently so I rolled it back and wear a tight underwear after a couple of days the foreskin just dont come down again, and it's rolled back since then.

by the way i was in middle east last summer nice hot place! Girls are hot even though they wear robes u can tell that, of course men are hot too and the weather is sooooo hot... I was in Dubai. Hope u enjoy the site.

PTwo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everybody, I hope I'll get some more questions answered.

Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) - HealthBoards Message Boards

I hope u find this helpful.

by the way i was in middle east last summer nice hot place! Girls are hot even though they wear robes u can tell that, of course men are hot too and the weather is sooooo hot... I was in Dubai. Hope u enjoy the site.

Thanks, this really helped a lot! And I just happen to live in Israel... I am Christian though. But I will move to Germany to study there very soon, and I hope college life there is just like in the States.

Last edited:

caoyuanvip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks everybody, I hope I'll get some more questions answered.

Thanks, this really helped a lot! And I just happen to live in Israel... I am Christian though. But I will move to Germany to study there very soon, and I hope college life there is just like in the States.

Wish u good luck with everthing! I know German has great colleges u sure will get a lot out of it.

stretch with you fingers on the flop like pull sideways, pull back everytime you use toilet and strech it

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice cock, mate. Given that you can retract it, there's no real reason to do anything about your foreskin. However, if you want to stretch the opening, there are quite a few options. Start off in a warm bath and work it gently. You can also try various lubes and creams. Most of the options can be found in other threads; just do a search for foreskin strectching.