New Member With Some Very Large "Credentials"

D

deleted15923021

Hey LPSG, just thought I'd take a minute just to say what's up while I was checking out the forums. I posted my verification request but I don't think the mods have gotten around to it yet, so just check out my gallery if you want to confirm that I'm real.

As for what I'm looking for on here, just to meet some fun people and see where it leads. And of course, to show off a bit ;) I'm 100% straight, but I've had a few guys watch me with their wives/GFs before and it didn't bother me.

I like to think I've got some pretty sizable "qualifications", but I'll let you all be the judge of that.

I put a quick pic below, feel free to send me a message if you like what you see.

My soft size dwarfs the size most big guys claim when they're hard, and my hard size...well...maybe I'll show you if you ask ;)

View media item 10194981

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey LPSG, just thought I'd take a minute just to say what's up while I was checking out the forums. I posted my verification request but I don't think the mods have gotten around to it yet, so just check out my gallery if you want to confirm that I'm real.

As for what I'm looking for on here, just to meet some fun people and see where it leads. And of course, to show off a bit ;) I'm 100% straight, but I've had a few guys watch me with their wives/GFs before and it didn't bother me.

I like to think I've got some pretty sizable "qualifications", but I'll let you all be the judge of that.

I put a quick pic below, feel free to send me a message if you like what you see.

My soft size dwarfs the size most big guys claim when they're hard, and my hard size...well...maybe I'll show you if you ask ;)

View media item 10194981

And my soft size is only about the size of the length of your cockhead when it's soft! I'm under 2 inches!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

D

deleted4500261

Ok. Good to meet you. Talk to y…oh, wait you’re gone. Thanks for stopping by.:emoji_hand_splayed:

D

deleted848353

Well he didn't last 24 hours probably asked to delete his as he thought it was all men

Reactions: Squirrel1