New member with two inch cock

twoinches: Hi guys,

I have a 2" inch erect cock and thought I would post to get to know you guys. I'm basically straight but love the thought of being humiliated by a hung stud. I'd be interested in size comparisons--of course, I'd lose :D

I love the condom discussions on this board--suffice it to say, everything is too big for me. I love the thought that even the XL condoms are too small for you guys ;D

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Hi twoinches.

'Can't explain the undue delay for some of our other members to not have welcomed you!

--Afterall, it's been quite a number of hours now since you posted your first message.

Anyway, I'll lead the way.--'Glad to have you with us! :)

I do worry though, about this being the very best place for your self-esteem, however. Your term "loving to be humiliated by a hung stud" bothered me to some degree, as well. Hopefully, you merely stated this in jest.
I've learned in our exchanges here at the LPSG over the years that there are men (of lesser size) who actually seem to WELCOME, even invite negative comments from others about their size. Personally, I'll never fully understand this, somehow. It seems so contrary to how men typcially feel about their genital size. (Usually they DON'T like to be made fun of!) I would hope you, twoinches, are at peace with yourself and have come here out of curiosity to learn and NOT use the site to merely demean yourself regarding penis size. That put-down, self-deprecating effect on guys (who are below average) is one of the detrimental results I believe this site creates for hundreds of men...innocently or not.

I participated in another forum last year on the subject just exactly the opposite of this forum....small guys dealing with their insecurities and life's challenges. I tried to explain to them that there were consequences to being large...NEGATIVE aspects that is. Some of those guys "bought" (accepted) my comments. Others dismissed them entirely. I learned a lot being over there those months last year. I also came away quite aggravated, really. It left me wondering.

Any man who WILLINGLY, DELIBERATELY would subject himself to initimidation, ridicule, and other folly over his penis size frets me. I don't deem it emotionally healthy for a man to put himself into that scenario by his own volition. I also can't believe that, despite the display of adoring the humiliation, down deep inside, there is great hidden emotional pain going on. Ignoring it, denying it, "masking it" doesn't help matters at all.
But, that's just my take.

Here at the LPSG, we welcome men of all sizes who come for a variety of reasons--whatever they are.
You'll generally find us amicable and accepting, with few exceptions. It's what makes us good, here. And, we all take away from here wonderful insights and new-gained knowledge, awareness, and, some great cyberspace friendships to boot. We look forward to hearing more from you.

So, here's hoping you get what you came here for and lots more, too. ;)

Donk: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#1 date=03/24/04 at 20:58:25]
'Can't explain the undue delay for some of our other members to not have welcomed you!  
[/quote]

I think I can. Many, myself included, are probably unsure whether twoinches' post is sincere or intended as a joke. A 2" erection is almost as hard to believe as some of the enormous erections posted on this board. Like some of these "16 inch" guys, twoinches seems more well-adjusted to and accepting of his endowment than I would expect, so forgive me for being skeptical.

Twoinches, if you are being truthful about your size and are really that accepting of it, you are to be commended, and I welcome you and would be interested in hearing more details about how you came to terms with it. And if you're exaggerating your smallness, you should come clean.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#2 date=03/25/04 at 06:03:35]

"...Many, myself included, are probably unsure whether twoinches' post is sincere or intended as a joke. A 2" erection is almost as hard to believe as some of the enormous erections posted on this board..."

[/quote]

Donk, you're right, of course. I thought too, that this new-member posting could be some kind of prank.
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt however, and welcome him---which afterall is our custom here. I concede that like anyone else, I dislike "being taken advantage of" and can only trust I haven't been here---that I fell for a joke. --Oh well.

There is a bonafide medical condition called "micro-phallus" whereby unusually small sizes do occur in men.
Two-inch erections, while they sound unbelievable, could and DO exist apparently. Along with you, Donk, if our new LPSG reader IS sincere and content with himself and well-adjusted, then I too, think it's terrific and most commendable.

Nonetheless, aside from a curiosity of learning about the world of larger sizes, I just cannot imagine THIS site being the ideal resource for self-esteem building for men at average or below. Some of the bragging, boasting, and such which inherently goes on around here has GOT to (negatively) influence some of these readers at some point or another. I just hope they are wise enough to draw the line when "enough becomes enough" and they determine penis size does NOT necessarily make the man and that there's more to life than obsessing over penis size.

This site began as a source of encouragement and help for larger size men. Understandably, the LPSG seems to now often serve as some kind of "fantasy land" for many. And, that can be alarming to some degree, I should think. Men learn a valuable lesson in life when they can cultivate ways to encourage positive attitudes about themselves (and their fragile male egos) when it comes to their penis size. Unfortunately, this site does not always meet that capability to improve one's self image. And, it can't be expected to either when going back to the LPSG's original intended purpose--to help those who are larger in their size. There are simply too many interesting dialogues and experiences shared here which can only further help "whet" the appetities of many readers--both sexes, too! --Seems only natural this occurs as we thrash out the various topics we consider here from time to time.

So, we must look at the broader picture and recognize we still accomplish a lot here in this forum. We have to allow for the individual member to leave with what he either came for (or benefited from) by having been with us. All are welcomed, of course. We apparently though, arrive here with such different motives!

Fortunately, most find this website with (seemingly) only GOOD intentions behind them.

View_From_Below: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#3 date=03/25/04 at 09:39:11]

Nonetheless, aside from a curiosity of learning about the world of larger sizes, I just cannot imagine THIS site being the ideal resource for self-esteem building for men at average or below.  Some of the bragging, boasting, and such which inherently goes on around here has GOT to (negatively) influence some of these readers at some point or another. I just hope they are wise enough to draw the line when "enough becomes enough" and they determine penis size does NOT necessarily make the man and that there's more to life than obsessing over penis size.

[/quote]

Benderten, my friend whose posts I always view with great respect, perhaps I can shed a little light on this issue.

Some men with small endowments, who wrestle so hard to come to terms with the fact that they got screwed, size-wise, and to try to build self-esteem, will come to a site like this as part of their effort to build up their armor, to show that they can "run with the big dogs" and not feel less manly, that they can be around all the big guys and still feel OK. It's like a sore tooth, you can't stop touching it with your tongue. So you visit LPSG.

But then comes another problem. While it's very difficult, as you say, for a small man visiting this site regularly not to feel the effects on his self-esteem, at the same time he hates the idea of having to leave. It's like admitting defeat-- and saying he is less manly, or "can't handle it," or can't run with the big dogs, or whatever. If you can only feel good about yourself by running from what challenges you-- have you succeeded? If you hang out at a small-men support group with men who are equally frustrated, how does that help you feel good about yourself?

I express no view about the legitimacy of twoinches. But I just wanted to say something about the complexity of this matter. Some small men no doubt do come here for various unhealthy reasons, such as to induce humiliation, but others come here for other more complicated reasons having to do with the effort to improve mental health. Who knows whether they are right or not, but I think that that's what's going on. At least it is for me, and for a few other modestly endowed men on this board.

VFB

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
VFB....

Again, as in your many previous posts, you've made some rather good points. (And, btw--thanks for your kind remarks regarding me)

Well, --I can only add this.

If being here in this forum meets a need, whatever it is and whatever the "size" of the man joining us here....
it's all fine by me. :)
--------------
I try to help and encourage others by nature I suppose.
I also tend to be too tender-hearted sometimes regarding "hurt feelings" and inferiority issues. I always fret over whether I wind up "flaunting my size" in my dialogue participation here which I try to avoid doing at all costs. I'm generally not a braggart. My "size" comments and life's experiences are intended to help meet the needs of other readers seeking help or guidance--that's all. I even detested listing my stats here at all but followed our Administrator's suggestion to do so for reference purposes so readers could better relate to thread responses. That idea DID make sense to me and so I abided by that request. But, away from this arena---I (like many others, no doubt) remain a very private, even quite shy man who jealously guards his sexual privacy.

My troubled past over some very deep personal (life-long) self-esteem issues seems to keeps me on guard looking out for other men's best interests sometimes, I suppose. I might need to reconsider that attribute of mine as instead, perhaps now an outright character flaw! ??? Still, I would somehow find that VERY hard to accept, though. It would be mighty difficult for me to learn to ignore even the slightest potential of hurting another man's pride...whether intentional or not. I have too many painful memories of that all my own to inflict such anguish upon another guy deliberately. Being a late bloomer allowed me to "grow up" in other ways more importantly....thinking of the other guy's feelings regarding his penis size and not poking fun at it.
I still deem it one of my greater lessons learned very early in life.

rockabilly_guy: Good and thoughtful posts were made by all respondants. But do you think it's weird that what seemed to me masked as a personal ad for a fetish, has not even bothered to check back and respond to you guys? I too ahve never seen a 2" erect penis. Just my 2 cents.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Say, 2", have you ever been genetically tested? You could have Kleinfelter syndrome, or an XXY chromosome. There are other variants of it with XYY, XXXY, XXYY, XYYY, XXXXY, XXXYY, XXYYY, XYYYY, etc. In all cases, the X chromosome must exist.

There's a female version, called Turner syndrome, which is just one X. Or XXX, XXXX, etc.

Somatic chromosomes can also be screwed up, but in humans this only means a third 21st chromosome.

There's also 'mosaicism' where two dizygotic twins merge before attaching to the uterine wall.

twoinches: Thanks for the thoughtful replies to my original posting. Actually, I am legitimate and not a poser.

In response to some of the questions, although I am successful professionally, my small penis is a source of intense insecurity in my personal life. Suffice it to say I have never had a long-term relationship with a woman and I am reluctant to pursue women.

All that said, I find the sight and thought of a much larger penis to be intensely erotic. A large penis is such a potent symbol of masculinity and power. You could say I suffer from an intense case of penis envy or a fetish. At this point though I prefer to say that I am simply following my desires by posting on this board, without any judgment, good or bad, about my preferences. My hope is to form a relationship with someone who would be interested in exploring my fantasies with me.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
twoinch.....

Thanks for your follow-up. I think we ALL feel better knowing our efforts thusfar were not responding to some hoax. Fortunately, we don't have many of those around here, but when we do, we tend to get our hackles up and for good reason. This forum can stand for some very serious business (for the most part ;) ) and many of us here try to maintain some kind of decorum as we seek to keep things on track. We typically will respond to new posters in good faith-trusting we are addressing a real bonfide concern. I applaud your candor (and your courage!) in your first two posts. As men, we easily tend to shy away from that kind of open-heart honesty.

There are many, many threads of all descriptions in this forum. You'll read about virtually any male/female sexual topic. We often hear from men at or under average size and the variety of life's experiences they encounter. So,
while your dimensions are below average (yes, unbelievable for many here I suppose) you are not the only man alive in your size range. I wish for you friend the ability to find ways to improve your morale and your outlook on life regarding relationships. That effort will be considerably complicated by staying around here, but you're welcomed to, of course. We are glad you're with us. You know, we fellow forum members here have learned much from men just like you about other insights into (all of our) fantasies over penis size in both directions--big and small. You're in good company here.

Our friend JONB often goes into some impressive medical jargon (he amuses me) but I think he's on to an angle which you might want to think about at least for a moment. Perhaps you could pursue an investigation into your male health and see IF there are some bonafide medical explanations (and some help) in the size department. Hormonal therapy could be an alternative down the road--who knows?

Allow ME to be candid here for a moment in case you've pondered this idea: The more familiar penis enlargement (PE) techniques may not be a real option for you given the more limited physical area to manipulate and "stretch" via exercises and the like.
That sounds rather blunt and callous, and I'm sorry. Truthfully, there really must exist the ability to grasp, clasp, and firmly "tug" and extend the flaccid-size penis in enlargement techniques and even the various PE gadgets and instruments one can purchase will stipulate minimum flaccid lengths of about two or three inches typically. --Oh well.
Now, next---this notion:

I don't ever advocate enlargement surgery per se. However----my reading on the subject (and intensive research for the most part) indicates men just like you-- precisely in the percentile of size you represent, are often the best and most sought-after candidates for surgery. Men in your size range seem to respond most favorably to enlargement surgery techniques. Even ligament "adjustment" would improve both flaccid and erect lengths by an inch or so which would help you feel some better about yourself. The good news here is that surgery is again ideally suited for men like you--much over guys already at or above average. Larger sizes don't always respond that impressively to surgery.
Bear in mind I'm not telling you to even consider this option at this point in the road. I'm just stating an alternative of help IF you are inclined to take such a (rather drastic!) step. Doing so would take lots of research on your part (to find an MD with experience and a good record of success) and you would more than likely have to fund this out of pocket----insurance plans don't deem this enlargement surgery worthy of covering. (Insurance companies probably never will and they have "their reasons" I suppose. But, it matters
A LOT though, to the man-- doesn't it?)

However....having said all of the above, you and I know here that regardless of physically trying to alter your size, the real improvement regarding your outlook on your life and your penis size begins on the INSIDE and that will require genuine motivation on your part to make that effort from deep within. Therapy and counseling are always options, too. Remember, many men wrestle over their penis size for a number of reasons. So, you're not all alone here....at all.

We'll try to listen, help, and encourage you in the LPSG. But this particular forum can sometimes produce negative influences to your overall well-being as a man.
---Just so you clearly know that ...which you should by now. :)

Beyond this website, there are others which might enlighten your personal outlook on penis size and penis knowledge. One such sight is:

www.the-penis.com

Try to steer away from the large penis pix ;)
and instead look into the "other" interesting info--particularly articles about penis health and other topics.

I trust other members will now follow through with more encouragement and ideas for you.

lloyd_838: [quote author=twoinches link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#0 date=03/24/04 at 04:44:52]Hi guys,

I have a 2" inch erect cock and thought I would post to get to know you guys. I'm basically straight but love the thought of being humiliated by a hung stud. I'd be interested in size comparisons--of course, I'd lose :D

I love the condom discussions on this board--suffice it to say, everything is too big for me. I love the thought that even the XL condoms are too small for you guys ;D[/quote]

I'm a 4-1/2" hard "small dick" guy and have corresponded with 2" guys who had the photos to prove it previously. So I can testify that 2" is rare, but not at all impossible. One guy I corresponded with also enjoyed humiliation, in his case, to the point of performing oral sex on the hung guy during the humiliation. That particular guy said it felt very natural to him and simply related to recognition and acceptance of reality as a guy with substandard genitals, worshiping and enjoying what he wished he had. He did not feel he was gay as he was married, had kids, and enjoyed the female body, such as was possible to him, very much.

Though I have never acted on them, I too must admit erotic feelings regarding submission to hung guy and/or humiliation by a hung guy. For decades, I quickly brushed the feeling away, denied it, repressed it, etc. as I am not gay and really love sex with women though I am somewhat hampered in that by my size. I can imagine that if I were only 2" and thus much more hampered than I actually am, these humiliation feelings might be overwhelming. I think I feel considerably better amount myself now that I can forthrightly admit those feelings to myself (and in virtual reality only!).

I don't think there is any easy way around the feelings associated with being ill-equipped for something as critical to being a man as sexual performance! I have not read much in this forum yet, but I suppose there are unavoidable feelings, some negative, with the extremely "over-endowed" as well. Too often, the culture and counseling professions are far too quick to advocate positive thinking and denial as healthy approaches to real handicaps and/or disabilities.

My view is that my below average penis is a relative, but not disabling handicap that, for me to be mentally healthy, has to be recognized for what it is. The many decades during which I tried to deny the handicap resulted in much pathology including drinking, prostitute habit, and finally a crash and burn drug abuse period!

Lloyd

:-/

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Lloyd!

--Your post is one of the best yet regarding the "other view. I mean that, too.

While I'm one of those here who is "above"....I sense your comments indeed express VERY WELL some of the ideas of other men who are at or below average. I think you "nailed it on the head" and I can sense you'll likely be most popular here. ;)

lloyd_838: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#10 date=03/26/04 at 10:22:38]
Allow ME to be candid here for a moment in case you've pondered this idea: The more familiar penis enlargement (PE) techniques may not be a real option for you given the more limited physical area to manipulate and "stretch" via exercises and the like.
[/quote]

I tried jequeling(sp?) pretty religiously for about 3 months with about zero improvement except for a little less retraction and shriveling when flacid. I am about 3/4" long when flaccid and retracted. I think you are right: you have to have quite a bit of meat to begin with, something to stretch! Sounds to me like this stretching people achieve is not really permanent growth. Perhaps just and improved erection.

I also tried Vigrex and some testosterone herbals like tribulus with no results except a bit more ballooning, less shriveling when flaccid....just cuz I'm hornier and more blood flow all the time. Also tried real testosterone replacement therapy as I was at the low end of the scale: 280 on a 300-900 scale. No significant additional changes to my penis, but I liked the feeling of energy and assertiveness that came with the testosterone. I got a prescription on-line at: www.docstat.com (Real MD). If my late, slow puberty is any proof, I have probably always been testosterone deficient.

I am 4-1/2 hard and 5-1/2 circumference hard. When taking Cialis, I achieve 4-3/4 or a little better. Perhaps Jequeling improves the errection of larger guys by the same % which would maybe and 1" or more. . .

View_From_Below: [quote author=lloyd_838 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#12 date=03/27/04 at 17:31:44]

One guy I corresponded with also enjoyed humiliation, in his case, to the point of performing oral sex on the hung guy during the humiliation.  That particular guy said it felt very natural to him and simply related to recognition and acceptance of reality [italics added] as a guy with substandard genitals, worshiping and enjoying what he wished he had.  He did not feel he was gay as he was married, had kids, and enjoyed the female body, such as was possible to him, very much.

Though I have never acted on them, I too must admit erotic feelings regarding submission to hung guy and/or humiliation by a hung guy.... 
[/quote]

That impulse to seek humiliation from a well-endowed man is in fact a reflex of the internal sense of humiliation which many smallhung men feel all the time, through no fault of their own, and often coexisting with their anger.  The humiliation doesn't occur when there is an actual interaction with a wellhung man; rather, the humiliation already exists in the unhung man's mind, whether he has an active sex life or not.  The interaction, if it is ever actually carried out,  is a kind of external "recognition and acceptance of the reality" that is "true" internally.  

Lloyd, thank you for saying so well what is so difficult for many to put into words.

It would be a very important thing if this forum could talk about the question of what makes a man a man, what we mean by "manly," "masculine," "macho," and so on, and what role physical attractiveness and genetic luck play (for they surely play a role of some kind) in how we think about these things.

VFB

lloyd_838: [quote author=View_From_Below link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#15 date=03/27/04 at 21:12:38]

That impulse to seek humiliation from a well-endowed man is in fact a reflex of the internal sense of humiliation which many smallhung men feel all the time, through no fault of their own, and often coexisting with their anger. The humiliation doesn't occur when there is an actual interaction with a wellhung man; rather, the humiliation already exists in the unhung man's mind, whether he has an active sex life or not. The interaction, if it is ever actually carried out, is a kind of external "recognition and acceptance of the reality" that is "true" internally. [/quote]

Ok, but I sense the normally repressed/denied humiliation would greatly intensify if the unhung guy interacted submissively or sexually with a hung guy. Also, why do so many report the desire to suck cock or get fucked, why a specifically sexual feeling connected with "a kind of external recognition and acceptance of reality." I recall in 7th grade when we took a special class trip for swimming in the HS swimming pool, I suddenly found myself in the showers confronted with the fact that almost all of my classmates were getting hair and hanging a lot of meat. With only an tiny acorn and no hair, a knot on a string, I was in shock. Next thing I knew I had a silly little 2 or 3" boner. Grabbed a towell and snuck back to lockers before everyone noticed me. For the rest of the year I found myself staring at crotches and bulges.

lloyd_838: [quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#10 date=03/26/04 at 10:22:38]

Try to steer away from the large penis pix ;)
and instead look into the "other" interesting info--particularly articles about penis health and other topics. [/quote]

Now, I know that is well intentioned, but us little dick guys can only see such a statement as patronizing. Neither the 2" guy nor I would be here if we were afraid to face the facts and the facts about how other people, men and women, feel and think about and perform with and about big cocks. We are past trying "not to think about it" and perhaps soak it in 'till we get over it, desensitized!

Interesting that watching big dick hetero porn for decades didn't get me over it or desensitized in the least. Somehow while watching guys 2-3 times bigger & thicker than me, I stayed in denial and indentified with the big dick guy! Interesting how rare it was for me to feel gravely inferior. . .sure, I knew they were bigger, but I convinced myself I was average and in the same ballpark performance-wise.

As part of my denial, for decades I told myself I was about 6", but was careful never to measure. Over the last year or so I had a catharsis about my dick size, but even in the small dick support groups, I lied and said I was 5"! Only very recently could I come to admit even in my own mind and then cyberspace that I was only 4-1/2"!

Lloyd

tripod2004: yes, I sympathise with 2'' but for the life of me cannot understand what he is doing on this site. Surely he must realise that this place is littered with well hung guys and although there are some ludicrous claims of 15'' plus, its hardly going to do his self confidence much good. I'm not being offensive but this is micropenis territory.

dfox7.3x5: Hi, twoincher!

I can understand why you logged on here. Hung guys can give you a kind of feedback that no other males can. As long as we're caring and sincere.

Perspective has so much to do with it. My former f-buddy, who moved back to CA, is entertaining a longtime friend. I asked if they'd been intimate and he said no because the guest has "no weenie." Further investigation turned up the fact that he has a 4-inch erection. Not excactly "no weenie," unless compared with my buddy or me, who are much larger.

But I care and I'm sincere. As long as you're a nice, caring, sincere guy, too, your penis size should eventually be less of a concern. I hope so.

All the best :)