New member with two inch cock

lloyd_838: [quote author=dfox7.3x5 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=0#19 date=03/28/04 at 19:41:17] My former f-buddy, who moved back to CA, is entertaining a longtime friend. I asked if they'd been intimate and he said no because the guest has "no weenie." [/quote]

Yeah, I remember long ago when I thought having my small equipment might mean "I'm gay". No such luck! I don't qualify with 4-1/2" for most gays! Not enough to bother with. . .

conclave27: Well TwoIncher and Llpyd I am in the same boat as you, a 4.5 erect guy. Yet I am gay, and yeah.... being small in the gay world is kinda of a big disadvantage.

My reasons for coming on here is becuase I noticed that some of the larger endowed men have similar relationship issues of size, of being "too big" though. Plus most of my friends were in the well hung territory so I know how they felt and can pass along second hand knowledge. Reading their post actually have helped me because I suffer from the reverse of being too small in my opinion.
We small guys suffer the same size discremination at times and clothing issues. (As a small guy when tend to great some unseemling bulges since our knobs stick out, making us look much larger than we actually are at times!) Likewise I come because I find some of the stories very erotic, I could offer my advice and input when it comes to gay sex and handling endowed men, plus there is the slim chance I may actually hook-up as well and find a cool partner.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there, twoinches, I apologize profusely for no response but I was evaluating the whole post topic in its entirity. First off, dimensions like yours are not so unbelievable, in fact some of history's more noted celebrities have reported to have similar cases. An example? Try Napoleon Bonapart. Short in physical height stature, and reportedly to have been more than less endowed.

I have to ask a few questions with respects to your vitals, because there have been a few topics similar to this one. Like, what's your current weight? Because there has been conclusive proof that an overextended girth could result in the loss and/or absence of phallus dimensions. And do you know if any of your other male relatives share this trait? Maybe this is a fluke that hasn't come full circle yet, hey it was like that for me, let me tell you!! ;)

I applaud you for being so frank and unabashed about yourself, and if improving yourself is something you aspire to, more power to you.

tripod2004: boo hoo -I think I'm gonna cry / throw up.
(and I mean that quite sincerely )

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=tripod2004 and partner link=board=meetgreet;num=1080132832;start=20#23 date=04/03/04 at 01:01:14]boo hoo -I think I'm gonna cry / throw up.
(and I mean that quite sincerely )[/quote]
that's rude