new member without a penis!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! You're really beautiful! And you're obviously not camera shy!

Since you don't mind taking photos of yourself and posting them up, you may want to seriously consider getting photo verified. Gender faking is an enormous problem on LPSG and it occurs often enough that the members are quite cynical when a new unverified woman appears, especially if she has no qualms posting attractive photos of herself but no verification photo. I think the members get tired of being made fools of, flirting and making friends and giving advice to non-existent people, and I'm sure that you can understand how that must feel, especially when it happens over and over again.

On the other hand, if you do photo verify and prove that you really are the stunningly beautiful woman in your photos, I guarantee that you'll be overwhelmed with interest and praise from the membership, and you'll be accepted by the real women here as one of us much more quickly.

I'm giving the link with the instruction, please consider it:
http://www.lpsg.org/184121-photo-verification-guide.html

Last edited:

D_Hadley Throbottle

Experimental Member
Media

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow! You're really beautiful! And you're obviously not camera shy!

Since you don't mind taking photos of yourself and posting them up, you may want to seriously consider getting photo verified. Gender faking is an enormous problem on LPSG and it occurs often enough that the members are quite cynical when a new unverified woman appears, especially if she has no qualms posting attractive photos of herself but no verification photo. I think the members get tired of being made fools of, flirting and making friends and giving advice to non-existent people, and I'm sure that you can understand how that must feel, especially when it happens over and over again.

On the other hand, if you do photo verify and prove that you really are the stunningly beautiful woman in your photos, I guarantee that you'll be overwhelmed with interest and praise from the membership, and you'll be accepted by the real women here as one of us much more quickly.

I'm giving the link with the instruction, please consider it:
http://www.lpsg.org/184121-photo-verification-guide.html

Just what I was thinking. The pictures are great and she is beautiful. I was just shocked that a brand new person would post pictures of their face right away.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
welcome newbie!

petite, or others, do verified women get to see the gallery pics? or do you have to become gold for that - even if you can prove you have boobs? for me, they're all blurry except my own.

If you photo verify, you should be able to see the beautiful boobs and juicy ass photos.

Just what I was thinking. The pictures are great and she is beautiful. I was just shocked that a brand new person would post pictures of their face right away.

It's very unusual, especially for a woman. There are some very beautiful women who are members of LPSG, but most of them are extremely shy about revealing their faces, mostly due to a self-protective instinct and a fear of being recognized or being stalked.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha..I believe you are the most beautiful woman yet :)..
Beautiful feminine pictures..

welcome to this site and looking forward to your thoughts..

D

deleted639306

OMG is that really you? what a beautiful woman